Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jessica Simpson - "With You" (Appreciation Thread)

Featured Replies

This song makes me so nostalgic. I was obsessed with this album and Newlyweds. :chick3:

Pop perfection - what a song, it always elevates my mood, she saved pop in 2004 :clap3:

 

Come and take me love you save me like nobody else now I can be myselfffffffffffff WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

She was so massive this era - not only with a Triple platinum album, #1 Pop hit, 24/7 on MTV :wanda:

  • ATRL Moderator

When I say a timeless, earth shattering, fun, sexy, and cool hymnal… this is what I mean :jamming:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.