Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Jackson Wang & Ciara - "Slow"

Featured Replies

On 4/17/2023 at 10:26 AM, Exodus said:

GREAT IDEA. 2010 English BoA would have been good but nobody cared about Kpop in the Eastern markets until the last 5 years, unfortunately. 

**** that she should still work with them lol

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/17/2023 at 8:32 PM, orange22 said:

Idk who the other one is but this is the best thing I’ve heard from Ciara in ages :ghostface:

Idk what producing/writing camp Ciara currently has going on, but she needs to get away from them, sonically & lyrically this is the best I have heard from her these past few years

13 hours ago, KING ACE said:

Idk what producing/writing camp Ciara currently has going on, but she needs to get away from them, sonically & lyrically this is the best I have heard from her these past few years

which proves our critiques of ciara needing to work with new writers and producers

On 4/17/2023 at 8:02 PM, CristianGarcia said:

Have you?

 

I like him and the song lol

i dont know many people that did, im not jay z

 

but thats why im not disrespecting, look in the mirror before you say a word about jackson wang

 

 

2 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

i dont know many people that did, im not jay z

 

but thats why im not disrespecting, look in the mirror before you say a word about jackson wang

 

 

I stan BTS lol I know a lot about K-pop and I know Jackson Wang is mid… Show me at least one hit that’s huge outside of Korea boo then we can talk! 

14 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

I stan BTS lol I know a lot about K-pop and I know Jackson Wang is mid… Show me at least one hit that’s huge outside of Korea boo then we can talk! 

are you aware that just by being at coachella he's making history. hes the FIRST SOLO CHINESE ARTIST THAT EVER PERFORMED AT COACHELLA his own songs.

 

there is not  many chinese artists that have global success. not even in kpop that you speak off. hes iconic.

 

 

 

 

On 4/22/2023 at 12:56 AM, CristianGarcia said:

I stan BTS lol I know a lot about K-pop and I know Jackson Wang is mid… Show me at least one hit that’s huge outside of Korea boo then we can talk! 

100 ways and LMLY were definitely hits

Pleasantly surprised :jamming: this is giving bop of the summer. I can already hear the DJ remixes.

Monica Brown GIFs | Tenor

I'm rooting for this to do well! 

I think if they promote it on radio it can actually make Top 30

This is getting decent spins on radio and could possibly crack the top 40! Streams are steady.. this could do something in the long run :duca:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.