Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Drake - "SEARCH & RESCUE"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I’ve heard him do this sound multiple times already. He needs to experiment with his flow and production more. This is tired.

im so mad honestly nevermind flopped bc that sound was so much better

Managed to make a 4 minute song sound like a 10 minute song. It’s very bad and boring. 

Bout as bad as any drake song that gets released. This man needs to quit getting so much hype. His music has been generic for years. 

The bridge is amazing but the rest is very meh. Let me go listen to honestly nevermind and CLB :jamming:

Maybe I'm just different but this is better than anything on the last two GARBAGE juice albums I heard from him.

 

I liked it, love it after I heard it more. Not in the best songs but he's definitely capable of making me listen like he used to. Okay, 'rake.

4 hours ago, inmymendes said:

 

Ofcoursee, men have it so easy. Release **** songs like this and then get number 1. Blame straight people

10 hours ago, inmymendes said:

 

Oh dear Lord.... this man will forever release trash... why put effort into making something good and you can fart and still go #1.

All these 30 year olds acting like they’re not fully grown 

the way I bop to this daily omg :jonny4:

 

king did it again! watch this be Scorpion part 2 

the way I’m gonna quote all the haters in here when it goes #1 :deadbanana2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.