Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Pearly Drops - 'Little Disaster'

Featured Replies

a3726240729_10.jpg

 

1. Feed The Fire 

2. It Follows

3. I Cry While You Sleep

4. Kiss Away The Pearly Drops 

5. Take Me Down

6. Forest Scene

7. One-Woman Boy Band

8. Heath

9. Get Well

10. My Ashes Blow Away

11. Big Trouble

 

 

releases April 14, 2023

https://music.apple.com/gw/album/a-little-disaster/1667372336 

 

  • Replies 27
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I think, Magdalena Bay fans will enjoy these jams, especially Feed The Fire, which is a total synth-pop excellence :katie2:

  • Author

this is their debut album, which is kinda experimental (and I didn't enjoy it that much), but the title track is FIRE 

 

 

1 hour ago, original_lifeline said:

I think, Magdalena Bay fans will enjoy these jams, especially Feed The Fire, which is a total synth-pop excellence :katie2:

You have successfully caught my attention, let me give them a stream:chick1: 

  • Author
6 hours ago, JoeAg said:

Feed the Fire is such a bop!

YEEEES! :clap3:
 

 

6 hours ago, wraith said:

You have successfully caught my attention, let me give them a stream:chick1: 

feel free to share your opinion, boo

she's really good.i discovered her last week on the ethereal playlist

their song Bloom For Me has been spammed on autoplay for me for the last few months :rip:

  • Author
On 3/23/2023 at 8:20 AM, Delirious said:

she's really good.i discovered her last week on the ethereal playlist

as you should :clap3: maybe I'll give Higher than Heaven a couple of pity spins on it's release day as a gift for you

On 3/23/2023 at 8:41 AM, popmusicisdead said:

their song Bloom For Me has been spammed on autoplay for me for the last few months :rip:

isn't it a cool thing for the unknown independent artists like them? :WAP:

 

__
OT: Feed the Fire is having me on the chokehold these days. SUCH a bop :gaycat7: @Reverse Warholian stop @-spamming me in every Halsey-related topic and give it a try 

 

1 hour ago, original_lifeline said:

as you should :clap3: maybe I'll give Higher than Heaven a couple of pity spins on it's release day as a gift for you

isn't it a cool thing for the unknown independent artists like them? :WAP:

 

__
OT: Feed the Fire is having me on the chokehold these days. SUCH a bop :gaycat7: @Reverse Warholian stop @-spamming me in every Halsey-related topic and give it a try 

 

UGHHH 1 extra copy! Thank you so much sis!! :ghostface:

 

Ellie can finally eat a grain of rice tonight! She eating good!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Feed the Fire still slaps so hard, I'm choking :WAP:

  • Author

Hello. I'm in big trouble :WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP: what a collapse. but the track itself (It Follows) is giving a boring Weeknd vibe 

Edited by original_lifeline

  • Author

not them speaking russian in the last track... it felt personal 

  • Author
3 hours ago, Scabandplaster said:

Ordered the vinyl. :clap3:

do they have one? I only noticed a cassette 2 weeks ago

On 4/18/2023 at 1:38 AM, original_lifeline said:

do they have one? I only noticed a cassette 2 weeks ago

I totally lied no vinyl LOL. I got the cassette bundle thing to support though. :clap3:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Scabandplaster said:

I totally lied no vinyl LOL. I got the cassette bundle thing to support though. :clap3:

as you should,  little liar 

11 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

as you should,  little liar 

It was an accident! 

  • Author

the way they know exactly how to catch the listener's interest instantly by putting the best tracks of their albums as 1st tracks. both Call For Help & Feed the Fire are perfect 

  • Author

the flow between Health and Get Well is good, but could've been better.

also the ending of Health is reminding me of this live performance intro @Reverse Warholian

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.