Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Anyone like French rap?

Featured Replies

 

points made here i fear

 

plus the likes of stromae and gims put out so many bops :jonny5:

Edited by Katamari

I like some of em

this is one group I rly like

 

(the video on this one is rly good, but I cant find it on YT anymore)

(my all time fav, I think the video inspired that one Selena vid? at least there are some similarities for me)

 

 

 

edit:
+

 

Edited by Rev8

2 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

 

Queen of Rap. Enfants du désert still gives me chills. We miss her in the rap game!

 

Some french classics:

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.