Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SWANBLACKSWAN - "Fling"

Featured Replies

 

New single from a project with Jimmy Harry called "Did Daddy Not Love You"

 

She confirmed in a livestream yesterday that it's done, and she shot the single cover on 11th February. She will play and preview the song for subscribers only very soon.

 

https://www.instagram.com/porcelainfuckingblack/

 

 

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

For those who don't remember her - she was known for her industrial music with "Porcelain and the Tramps" and then for working with RedOne till 2014.

 

 

That's a name I haven't heard in forever. I feel like she got a weird amount of industry hype in 2012 and then was never heard from again.

  • Author
19 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

That's a name I haven't heard in forever. I feel like she got a weird amount of industry hype in 2012 and then was never heard from again.

She seemingly didn't want to go back to a label, so she "leaked" her own stuff. There is fanmade EPs with her newer stuff.

 

2 hours ago, Living Legend said:

She seemingly didn't want to go back to a label, so she "leaked" her own stuff. There is fanmade EPs with her newer stuff.

 

Thorns was surprisingly her best song ever :clap3: Too bad her career has been non-existent since... 2015.

Random throwback, like 2 years ago I got bored and made a Tinder profile as a female, so I used her pics :skull:

  • Author
52 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Thorns was surprisingly her best song ever :clap3: Too bad her career has been non-existent since... 2015.

Random throwback, like 2 years ago I got bored and made a Tinder profile as a female, so I used her pics :skull:

nnnnn :rip:

 

We got a little snippet of the new music and it sounds really good. And since this producer is not a somebody, it's very likely we'll actually be getting something official.

 

When she started working with Rokman and Rich Skillz, two producers for her post-RedOne music, her musical projects became kinda messy. That's what you have to deal with when you are not with a label and management. But the leaks are all really fantastic, so it's worth staying tuned.

4 hours ago, Living Legend said:

For those who don't remember her - she was known for her industrial music with "Porcelain and the Tramps" and then for working with RedOne till 2014.

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Living Legend said:

She seemingly didn't want to go back to a label, so she "leaked" her own stuff. There is fanmade EPs with her newer stuff.

 

For those who don’t remember, she’s a transphobic pos who thinks that only people who get periods are women

  • Author
6 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

 

For those who don’t remember, she’s a transphobic pos who thinks that only people who get periods are women

when was she transphobic??

OMG I remember hating her and her song One Woman Army that was all over the radio in France lol

  • Author
On 2/20/2023 at 10:10 PM, BonniemcChicken said:

i wonder if this will lead to an album. 

As said in the OP, it's part of a project with Jimmy Harry.

Edited by Living Legend

2 hours ago, Living Legend said:

As said in the OP, it's part of a project (obviously meaning album/ep) with Jimmy Harry called "Did Daddy Not Love You". She released a tracklist already:

 

1 Melody

2 Canary in a coal mine

3 Topsey Turvey

4 Broken

5 Why you makin it so hard

6 Picadilly

7 Fling

8 Two Left Feet

9 Do I make you nervous

10 Now I know better

11 I wanna kill the DJ

all the songs are hers? some of those titles seem so not her lol

Edited by BonniemcChicken

I used to really root for her. Out of her latest releases I only got into Hurt. Hurt was that bop. 

  • Author
9 hours ago, BonniemcChicken said:

all the songs are hers? some of those titles seem so not her lol

Of course :toofunny2: she's a very good songwriter, whatever you may think about her personality. 

I used to anticipate her RedOne album so much back then but when she came out as trump supporter & transphobic, it just soured the whole experience and I unstanned. The album aged like milk but I tend to revisit like once every 2 years whenever I remember she exists :toofunny3:

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is this song from their sessions from 2006-2008? or she wrote this recently?

Just now, k.money said:

Was this released...? What's it under?

it comes out may 5th. under swanblackswan but it says feat porcelain black so if search that you should find it. but the full song is online already.

5 minutes ago, BonniemcChicken said:

it comes out may 5th. under swanblackswan but it says feat porcelain black so if search that you should find it. but the full song is online already.

Found it, very mid, but at least it's something. Looks like that original Instagram account is already deactivated lol.

 

RedOne really made her stuff more listenable. I only wish some of it got released. I have a list of RedOne produced tracks by her and some others that really need to be released or something. He got his back and totally left... RIP what could have been.

Just now, k.money said:

Found it, very mid, but at least it's something. Looks like that original Instagram account is already deactivated lol.

 

RedOne really made her stuff more listenable. I only wish some of it got released. I have a list of RedOne produced tracks by her and some others that really need to be released or something. He got his back and totally left... RIP what could have been.

i like it more after a few listens. it's not as bad as i first thought. i like the post red one songs better. hurt is so good. i wish she would have leaked reload, sounded like a bop. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.