Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Alexz Johnson - 'Seasons'

Featured Replies

  • Author

 

"Ain't That the Way" is out as the album's second single.

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

"Take the Blame" is to be the third single, with "Borderline" to be the followup and [potential] final single with a music video.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Set list from album launch at The Hotel Café:

  1. Seasons
  2. Borderline
  3. Ain't That the Way
  4. Hurt Me
  5. I Need You Like You Need Me
  6. Faith
  7. Other Side
  8. Tomorrow We'll Be Gone
  9. Take the Blame
  10. Heart like That
  11. Mad World
  12. Skin
23 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Set list from album launch at The Hotel Café:

  1. Seasons
  2. Borderline
  3. Ain't That the Way
  4. Hurt Me
  5. I Need You Like You Need Me
  6. Faith
  7. Other Side
  8. Tomorrow We'll Be Gone
  9. Take the Blame
  10. Heart like That
  11. Mad World
  12. Skin

Seeing her tomorrow. I’m sad to see to she cut Golden and Let Em Eat Cake from the set list :(

On 4/8/2023 at 6:33 AM, Abie Roy said:

Seeing her tomorrow. I’m sad to see to she cut Golden and Let Em Eat Cake from the set list :(

Did you enjoy the concert? :)

1 minute ago, Schami66 said:

Did you enjoy the concert? :)

It was so great! She did an amazing rework of Skin, which I wish was available somewhere for download. Haha. Wish her set was longer by like 15 more minutes. Hoping she comes back to LA soon.

 

did you get to see her?

5 minutes ago, Abie Roy said:

It was so great! She did an amazing rework of Skin, which I wish was available somewhere for download. Haha. Wish her set was longer by like 15 more minutes. Hoping she comes back to LA soon.

 

did you get to see her?

I wish! 

There's two concerts in my country but both are too far away from me but I'm happy that you enjoyed the show you went to.

Skin was always a favorite of mine! There's a very good recording of the new version on youtube. 

Definitely not my favorite album from her, found some lyrics very cheesy but I'm truly happy she is in a better more optimist place ♥ 

 

I adore her vocals and adlibs. I really enjoy this album anyway. 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.