Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Xiumin really was right about having strong voices. Despite whatever's trending, longterm people want to listen to songs with actual good singing in them.

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Ningning for Dazed  :loki: Theres so many so I'll only post all of them but wow

 

e05c36fe9f9ea9117d38ca8fd824596e79ea7eb1.jpg46725074ab03f478aa002dea72474e8cc4a98c58.jpge6e0c5d4f4145d9e1fa63fee2ef809e9af669622.jpg

 

f14690bfbbfe5ac302dd243227ca14479d06360f.pnj76d7e70fe6e41494a4070437392dbb2ec744f0d8.jpg

 

3143e82fcf024dee64cad6e0c2ae12d1e3ae2fb9.jpg47c9cbcfa8671633320b86095d0b4d67ed551d84.jpg

89e1ea2a7032d11b31fdc10694128ce232f1234d.jpge278fa7c63b4e15692da2a8bd44aaf5ab9c64089.jpg

 

632f8f4aae93b548fee0b2b073e18ec711b99e73.jpg092f823377ba029b88c03f34c4286564dae4fb4c.jpg

Yeah, it was just announced that Ningning.

 

Congratulations!

 

ezgif-3-bc224c52ff.gif

6 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Ningning for Dazed  :loki: Theres so many so I won't post all of them but wow

 

e05c36fe9f9ea9117d38ca8fd824596e79ea7eb1.jpg46725074ab03f478aa002dea72474e8cc4a98c58.jpge6e0c5d4f4145d9e1fa63fee2ef809e9af669622.jpg

 

f14690bfbbfe5ac302dd243227ca14479d06360f.pnj76d7e70fe6e41494a4070437392dbb2ec744f0d8.jpg

 

3143e82fcf024dee64cad6e0c2ae12d1e3ae2fb9.jpg47c9cbcfa8671633320b86095d0b4d67ed551d84.jpg

89e1ea2a7032d11b31fdc10694128ce232f1234d.jpge278fa7c63b4e15692da2a8bd44aaf5ab9c64089.jpg

 

632f8f4aae93b548fee0b2b073e18ec711b99e73.jpg092f823377ba029b88c03f34c4286564dae4fb4c.jpg

GBwZQsbbIAEtupG?format=jpg&name=largeGBwYKPrbsAAqV5b?format=jpg&name=large

 

i'm obsessed with these two :jonny5:

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

finally listened and both tracks are amazing

king delivered @youresotoxic

:sleigh:

he really did, like i'm obsessed with both tracks:jonny5:

probably my favorite release from him so far!

king will never disappoint!

 

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GBwZQsbbIAEtupG?format=jpg&name=largeGBwYKPrbsAAqV5b?format=jpg&name=large

 

i'm obsessed with these two :jonny5:

The photo shoot is amazing :jonny5: If I have to pick just two though, I think it might be these for me

 

e05c36fe9f9ea9117d38ca8fd824596e79ea7eb1.jpge6e0c5d4f4145d9e1fa63fee2ef809e9af669622.jpg

Ugh I'm bored.

 

Which idols do you think are secretly married/engaged or have secret children? :coffee:

7 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Ugh I'm bored.

 

Which idols do you think are secretly married/engaged or have secret children? :coffee:

Boys? :gayriahcat3:

10 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Ugh I'm bored.

 

Which idols do you think are secretly married/engaged or have secret children? :coffee:

Sung Hanbin and Zhang Hao, unsure about their secret children though

 

ezgif-3-bc224c52ff.gif

wait not this going viral

maybe masc yujin is a serve after all :jonny5:

 

I've unilaterally decided to declare this as SOTY.

 

I will not be fielding questions at this time.

 

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

wait not this going viral

maybe masc yujin is a serve after all :jonny5:

Starcheap is still the house of the LGBTQIA+

Edited by Xalric

Koreans on Billboard Japan Year-End Hot 100:

98. IVE - I AM
95. LE SSERAFIM feat. Nile Rodgers - Unforgiven
86. BTS - Dynamite (4th year)
83. Stray Kids - Case 143
68. NewJeans - Hype Boy
46. LE SSERAFIM - Antifragile
31. NewJeans - OMG
29. JungKook feat. Latto - Seven
26. NewJeans - Ditto

 

It's crazy how massive NewJeans already is without even debuting there.

EXO, AKMU and Jungkook holding down the fort for penised individuals on Melon this year :'( 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.