Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

red velvet :clap3: NO media play, remix spamming, playlisting payola, tiktok challenges, good morning america slots, fraudulence, etc. just QUALITY. 

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Both these RV teasers were giving legendaric last year :jonny5:

 

everyone say thank you seulgi

I’m gonna wait to hear the song first but this feels very detached from the brand NewJeans has been building

i wonder why SM stopped their station project. it was such a flex for them to drop a single an experimental single a week, now theyre like last place in terms of big 4 standing

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

they truly are the best kpop group, may I say :fan2:  I wonder what they'll give us this time :jonny2:

Another Psycho esque song with divine vocals and harmonizations + Be Natural type of cvntiness choreo, bring back the HEELS. The concept would be Black Swans or Fairytale Evil Queens a parallel to Feel My Rhythm :gaycat1:

Edited by Odette Violet

the first half of this year feels like AGES ago

 

like I can’t believe GOT the Beat, IVE, Fromis albums were all early 2023

Edited by Lost In Paradise

The way Jisoo and Rosé are just vibing in Paris meanwhile YG scrambling and Blinks edging on their seats :rofl:

 

9 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

The way Jisoo and Rosé are just vibing in Paris meanwhile YG scrambling and Blinks edging on their seats :rofl:

videos of the pinks crying at their last concert just came on my feed so i'm going through it again
 



mourn.gif

49 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

 

 

 

oh this is gonna be amazing. legends never die and rise are one of the most iconic world anthems :duca:

when bobby hopped on the rise remix and made it 10 times better :msmarvel:
 

 

5 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

TOP 40 :allears:

 

 

weeeeeeEEEEEE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZEEEEE

 

bophand.gif

 

37 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

i wonder why SM stopped their station project. it was such a flex for them to drop a single an experimental single a week, now theyre like last place in terms of big 4 standing

I think it was a good concept. But I don’t think they make as much noise as they once did cuz the genres are all over the place. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

F67n4BUaAAAl1fc?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Sohee so cute with a hat covering his haircut :fish1:

Is that RIIZE Sohee or someone else?

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Is that RIIZE Sohee or someone else?

how many other Sohees with bad haircuts are there 756964988349841410.webp?size=240&quality

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

who else would it be 756964988349841410.webp?size=240&quality

He don’t look like that stuffed animal in that pic. 👀

304d1672d673cc1392a01cca9c7f9c56.jpg

 

Kissin' and hope they caught us
Whether they like or not 
I wanna show you off
I wanna show you off
I wanna brag about it
I wanna tie the knot
I wanna show you off

 

:heart2: 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

how many other Sohees with bad haircuts are there 756964988349841410.webp?size=240&quality

:khaylan2:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

knetz, they are a cancer

 

756964988349841410.webp?size=240&quality

 

No one under the age of 21 needs to be debuting tbh. Even at 18 it’s too young for what they have to deal with in training but I digress. 

4337a6a2248271356c1005547756e3f6335ba3e3

 

Somethin' different about you
Love it when he hit and smack too
Baby, let me lick on your tattoos
That's true that I like PDA, take it to a seedy place
Suck a little dick in the bathroom

 

:heart2: 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

F6m--ZMawAAy6Bo?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

his hair is improving :clap3:maybe @TheCal won

Oh wow. He has a whole new face with that cut. I think I may Stan?

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Registration should be open soon if y’all have people who wanna join our K-community. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.