Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Ringo is such a serve, where is this effort for their Korean releases?! :deadbanana4:
 

Chungha plz get up baby, Jini coming for your things I fear

 

spacer.png

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 


[+29] I know everyone's joking that they should just get part-time jobs at a convenience store or something but would a convenience store even hire them? 😂😂
- [+4] No, they are a threat to all small businesses because they will sue you for making them do their jobs like carry boxes in

 

:bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

As an expert in handsome oppas and someone with impeccable taste, I don’t see the appeal. He’d probably look so much better if he wasn’t so pasty whitewashed.

 

Can you please provide non-white woman’d pictures for us to judge and examine.

 

spacer.png

F6wyxgOWkAAb9CE?format=jpg&name=mediumF6Ort1OacAAjEye?format=jpg&name=largeF5f4XX3b0AAml2f?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, Luckitty said:


[+29] I know everyone's joking that they should just get part-time jobs at a convenience store or something but would a convenience store even hire them? 😂😂
- [+4] No, they are a threat to all small businesses because they will sue you for making them do their jobs like carry boxes in

 

:bibliahh:

Speaking of embezzlement, anyone check out those unboxing videos for the special edition album Target is selling?

 

 

 

Seems more like a special edition for Hobby Lobby.

 

:cm:

The way these btches need to have an opinion on EVERYTHING now :rip:

I really hope Lisa joins a foreign agency and never steps foot in Korea anymore aside from some gigs once per decade, they don't deserve her

 

 

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

F6wyxgOWkAAb9CE?format=jpg&name=mediumF6Ort1OacAAjEye?format=jpg&name=largeF5f4XX3b0AAml2f?format=jpg&name=large

Hmm examination inconclusive 

 

spacer.png

I have to say...this JK promo cycle is the first time I'm really looking at him as a MAN man

 

it's working. he's taking it. next MPB incoming :jonny5:

it's very sad how colorist kpop/korea still is...

wished the globalisation of kpop had knocked some sense into idols

 

6 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

I have to say...this JK promo cycle is the first time I'm really looking at him as a MAN man

 

it's working. he's taking it. next MPB incoming :jonny5:

I mean he’s literally singing about getting poussy every day of the week so 

 

spacer.png

Spoiler

honestly the mental image from Jungkook singing so explicitly about fucking and then Latto talking about swallowing it

 


 

She ate this so hard :jonnycat: Hope Lightsum’s comeback is a similar concept.

 

 

Ringo is so GOOOOOOOOD :WAP: has japanese comebacks ever made any noise in korea? this deserves to smash idk

22 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

As an expert in handsome oppas and someone with impeccable taste, I don’t see the appeal. He’d probably look so much better if he wasn’t so pasty whitewashed.

 

Can you please provide non-white woman’d pictures for us to judge and examine.

 

spacer.png

FVnwiRkaMAEGnPE?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Only found this :'(

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

FVnwiRkaMAEGnPE?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Only found this :'(

I see the vision I guess :katie:

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:
Spoiler

honestly the mental image from Jungkook singing so explicitly about fucking and then Latto talking about swallowing it

 


 

I was hacked

 

d6b709dd80304d8780dfa6be8bf91bee.gif

18 minutes ago, DockDock said:

and MV reaction too!
 

 

 

I made it about 30 seconds before the screeching and squealing was too much, sending positive vibes tho

 

adelelisten.gif

 

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Huening Kai deserves the world, everyone better be nice to him :fish1:

Screenshot-2023-09-26-at-4-22-19-PM.png

 

stay away from him, get a job :fish2:

Wow, Jini’s music sounds incredible, not a huge fan of her vocal tone necessarily but excited because all the songs are bops. and all the girls were dragging her for making TikToks when she was busy preparing the AOTY. Please don’t let her flop :WAP:

 

 

Edited by IvyTower

these short ass songs  :redface:

 

 

puppet show is good but new dance might be my favorite song from this album

:clap3:

 

the revival of boy groups in the kcharts aside of 17 :superman:

 

5 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

 

Manon team is winning We have to vote Manon with Ezrela or Celeste to secure her team a win :jonnycat: Manon is so slaying this round Her voice and her star power wow She born with it She is the true natural center PhenoManon Hybe group will be embarrassing without her I’m sorry:loki:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.