K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Apparently, BabyMonster will debut with only 5 members but the other 2 will surely debut in tblngg :ace: IDK how true because the source already lied when she said, Ruka is that girl when this last evaluation thing exposed her as the weakest, talent wise, unless she meant that she is the closest to YG style which she actually is :toofunny2: 

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Oh Loona had the biggest attendance in Mexico untill BP concert :dies:

That tour was a mess while they got performing in 2k theaters in the USA they got to perform several arenas in Mexico and Europe 

The way I used to find the Loona Stans on Twitter so LOUD af that I used to believe they have this HUGE global fandom :dies:

but in reality, they’re as nugu as they come. Their company really ****** them over huh. The potential this group had 

Edited by Witnessed ET

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

The way I used to find the Loona Stans on Twitter so LOUD af that I used to believe they have this HUGE global fandom :dies:

but in reality, they’re as nugu as they come. Their company really ****** them over huh. The potential this group had 

That's a sad story the fandom looks like super committed, at least and Chuu archived a huge popularity 

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

That's a sad story the fandom looks like super committed, at least and Chuu archived a huge popularity 

Yeah Chuu is big but the group as a whole could have been much bigger. 

i still bump this hymn to this day

are the FIFTYFIFTY gals fluent in English? their pronunciation is very clear

michael-jackson.gif

15 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Oh Loona had the biggest attendance in Mexico untill BP concert :dies:

That tour was a mess while they got performing in 2k theaters in the USA they got to perform several arenas in Mexico and Europe 

They also toured at the Tokio Garden which has 8000 sits 

the way they played a tiny ass venue in New York of all places was nuts, my friends and I had to fight for our lives for those tickets :hoetenks:

Just now, katyberry said:

:redface: 

Her mouth was smiling but her eyes were giving "***** shut up before I punch you in the mouth" :skull:

Anyways, in other news, she confirmed her new album and a tour is coming in summer

2 minutes ago, katyberry said:

:hoetenks:

we need higher quality to get a hit gif!

14 minutes ago, GucciBang said:

Apparently, BabyMonster will debut with only 5 members but the other 2 will surely debut in tblngg :ace: IDK how true because the source already lied when she said, Ruka is that girl when this last evaluation thing exposed her as the weakest, talent wise, unless she meant that she is the closest to YG style which she actually is :toofunny2: 

Oh, tblngg is a great compromise as long as they debut this year at least

As for Ruka, she has that YG vibe and stage presence so she's definitely staying

Plus they need rappers for the group. As much as I like Asa, she alone wouldn't be able to carry

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

:heart2:

She looks like Jia :wanda:

41 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

:hoetenks:

we need higher quality to get a hit gif!

he was talking about mutual acquaintances. :coffee: interesting 

5 hours ago, discreetinside said:

The Gays Planet trainees certainly have better taste than Taehyun and the P1Harmony guy when it comes to the club :mandown:

You can tell this was planted by their agency how all the trainees even the ones that didn't appear on the show are on stage.

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

My predictions

- Ahyeon (100%)

- Asa (100%)

- Chiquita (100%)

- Ruka (90%)

- Haram (80%)

OUT: (sadly)

- Pharita, Rora (60%)

Idk, Rora's episode gave me an impression that YG has a huge plan for her. She was also being positioned as the girl who is serious about music, showing clips of her input, and was even given a chance to talk about her musicality and how she wants to be identified as an artist. If we go by favoritism, ahyeon and chikita definitely takes the cake, ruka was given the sob story and takes the 3rd longest screentime. Asa similar to rora and is positioned as the ace (together with ahyeon) While pharita and haram's episode had the least effort (chikita's too but hers was more on lack of materials to show so they've shown her personality/charm instead) If we go by this metric and knowing how that rat works, Haram and Pharita are not safe but these 2 are actually very talented and surprised me on their last evaluations the most! They deserved to debut

14 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

SVT collecting praisers left and right. I guess their TABS really is powerful 

I…….was not expecting to get into another bg THIS HARD TODAY :gaycat6:

since last night I’ve watched all of their MVs and I think my favorite boys are Scoups, Hoshi, DK and Vernon. And Kingyu of course 

are they the most popular members? what else should I watch?? I’m gonna start a full discography listen tonight 

seungcheol-kpop.gif

Edited by Lost In Paradise

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

40 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

he was talking about mutual acquaintances. :coffee: interesting 

omg :deadbanana4: