Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies


 

WOOOOOO

 

clap clap

 

clap clap

 

Oh oh OOOOHHHHH

 

clap clap

 

clap clap


Ohhhhhh

 

clap clap 

 

clap clap

 

RaaaainBOWWW

 

AHHHHHHHH

 

spacer.png

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I lost track of kpop for about a year but FIFTY FIFTY brought me back! Cupid is such a bop and I'm happy for their success

Imagine if 9Muses debuted with Ladies instead of No Playboy. :WAP:

 

 

 

Also, something about Lee Sem gags me everytime. :deadbanana2:

 

She reminds me of Bayonetta or something. :ahh:

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

22 minutes ago, Flomik said:

WAITT I remember her from Norway Eurovision national selection

she had a BOP

 

 

Still can't believe this didn't make the final

 

Even more perched for the IVE title

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

I checked her twitter and she’s giving some spoiler on I AM :gaycat5:

 

 

Showcase vocals of Wonyoung ? Poor Liz :jonnycat: 

Eline is Norwegian

 

when will Americans buy a goddamn map?

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

I checked her twitter and she’s giving some spoiler on I AM :gaycat5:

 

 

Her demo is amazing, she really loves the song. Hopefully this release will bring her some recognition cause she's talented

1 minute ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Eline is Norwegian

 

when will Americans buy a goddamn map?

 

spacer.png

I said Scandinavian, who said she's Swedish? 

 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Why did you change your profile pic

 

old pose outsold

Y25BzRv.gif

 

But I thought you were hetereosexual ? 

tumblr_7997bf2f0dafb8da44f90372eaf64b77_

You got me looking for Attention

 

You’re my chemical Hype Boy

 

Cuz I’m not gonna be the one to get Hurt

 

(Keep) Lookin at my Cookie

 

Oh say it Ditto

 

Oh my Oh my God

 

Coca-Cola Masitda 

 

Y25BzRv.gif

18 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

In Korea Jisoo is doing equally good, globally Jisoo is much bigger. But Nayeon is not TWICE, Set Me Free was OUT of the Top 100 on Spotify and Melon :nicole:

Yeah let's pretend comparing Twice to Jisoo but not to Nayeon makes any sense 

31 minutes ago, Flomik said:

neither of them are winning right now sadly, hopefully that won't be the case with NMIXX

 

spacer.png

Itzy has hits,  is a million seller group and release music so I think we both know the winner 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I said Scandinavian, who said she's Swedish? 

 

spacer.png

Tone Damli albums are Scandinavian excellences I need a kpop remake version Kakao should buy them right now   
 

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Why did you change your profile pic

 

old pose outsold

Y25BzRv.gif

Children’s site. Bulge and ass cheeks were a bit much apparently 

 

Y25BzRv.gif

6 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Yeah let's pretend comparing Twice to Jisoo but not to Nayeon makes any sense 

Why do they always act so obtuse when it comes to twice 

spacer.png

so sick of ads on this dated ass forum

 

And most are in Chinese? 

 

i feel like they’re trying to take control of my account and make me a strawberry spy like Woonyoung’s dad

spacer.png

 

This is kinda the best kpop campaign ever.

 

I need Blackpinl to renew with YG for two more years and release all their stuff with their industry connections.

 

Imagine an era shot by 

Inez & Vinoodh and Hugo Comte….

 

6 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

so sick of ads on this dated ass forum

 

And most are in Chinese? 

 

i feel like they’re trying to take control of my account and make me a strawberry spy like Woonyoung’s dad

spacer.png

No they are not from China It’s based on our actual locations I just looked and I got an ad from H&R Block This is creepy as hell Wait who is collecting our ip ? 
 

spacer.png

Edited by FACT

3 minutes ago, FACT said:

No they are not from China It’s based on our actual locations I just looked and I got an ad from H&R Block This is creepy as hell 

They profiting the hell out of us

Edit: and they already got me I bought something from the ads lmao 

 

Edited by Selenasworld

The fact that we're getting an IVE full album, LSRF full album and most likely a NJ full album all in the coming months :jonny:

The 4th gen GG's are FEEDING us!

6 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

They profiting the hell out of us

Edit: and they already got me I bought something from the ads lmao 

 

Noooooo :bibliahh:

 

This is crazy I just got an ad from a car dealer with my town name in it Run! (In the beginning of STAYC RUN2U voice) 

success wise (in korea)

SOLO > OTG>= POP! > Hello > Like Water > LaLisa > 28 Reasons

 

don’t know the exact stats though so someone correct me if i’m wrong

 

also we will see where flower lands in the future, too early to tell but it’s probaby between otg and pop!

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, FACT said:

No they are not from China It’s based on our actual locations I just looked and I got an ad from H&R Block This is creepy as hell Wait who is collecting our ip ? 
 

spacer.png

I swear I get the wildest ads, I am in EUROPE!

 

either in Chinese (a creepy guy holding some trashy chinese brand phone)

 

and the other half are from Israel, in Hebrew :skull: 

 

Not them only collabing with evil governments  

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

This is kinda the best kpop campaign ever.

 

I need Blackpinl to renew with YG for two more years and release all their stuff with their industry connections.

 

Imagine an era shot by 

Inez & Vinoodh and Hugo Comte….

 

this is so cute, I love it :weeps:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.