STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

P!nk - 'TRUSTFALL'

EnterTheAttic

11 minutes ago, Arknex said:

I wish she'd perform Trustfall, she better do it on Graham Norton :chick3:

With a full dance performance please. But are her dancers with her? 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Hiphopper

• EnterTheAttic

19 minutes ago, Arknex said:

I wish she'd perform Trustfall, she better do it on Graham Norton :chick3:

It's confirmed that she will be performing TRUSTFALL :party:

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

:clap3:

3 minutes ago, Braz said:

She should have booked some promo in Germany. :gaycat7:

She should have booked a spot on Hot Hits Deutschland :gaycat7: 

I've been listening to the whole discog (backwards) this week to prep. Just have the first two to listen to, and CTMH especially I haven't listened to in full since like my BT release prep :skull: the way about half of that album is just so fantastic, ahhhhh!

19 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

:jonny5:

5 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I've been listening to the whole discog (backwards) this week to prep. Just have the first two to listen to, and CTMH especially I haven't listened to in full since like my BT release prep :skull: the way about half of that album is just so fantastic, ahhhhh!

CTMH gets better for me with each passing year. It kinda has a cult following now, too, so it's a shame P!nk pays it dust. 

Hiccup :flame:

20 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

CTMH gets better for me with each passing year. It kinda has a cult following now, too, so it's a shame P!nk pays it dust. 

Hiccup :flame:

She really does, huh :skull: I get it though, it's probably her least involved album. 

The slave lyric in 18 Wheeler is just inexcusable, though ... she deserves hell for it :skull:

16 hours ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Since this is coming out in a few days and I'm not that familiar with her discography apart from the singles - can someone give me her best album tracks? Great upbeat songs and power ballads would be amazing. 

Aagh so many songs to pick from!

Can't Take Me Home: Split Personality (great production), Private Show (A sexy bop)

M!ssundaztood: Numb (Very dark and beautiful), Eventually (great lyrics and performance)

Try This: Oh My God (Best sex song created), Last To Know (Great '**** you' song)

I'm Not Dead: I'm Not Dead (Her Best Song EVER), Fingers (Sexy, experimental, sexy). The whole album is a masterpiece. Centerfold is in my top 5 P!nk sings ever. 

Funhouse: It's All Your Fault (The album's lil diamond), Boring (This song will make you jump up and down like a kid)

The Truth About Love: Sl** Like You (The Smash Hit that got away), Chaos And Piss (POWERFUL). Honorable mentions are Timebomb and Where Did The Beat Go?

Beautiful Trauma: Secrets (Another hit that got away. Very infectious), Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken (Amazing theme and performance)

Hurts 2B Human: 90 Days (Her best song last decade), Hey Why Miss You Sometime (What a ride this song is. Should've been the 1st single). 

34 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

The slave lyric in 18 Wheeler is just inexcusable, though ... she deserves hell for it :skull:

I wonder how the Xtina stans that try to cancel her everyday on Twitter still haven't found this. :bibliahh:

34 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

1 minute ago, Braz said:

I wonder how the Xtina stans that try to cancel her everyday on Twitter still haven't found this. :bibliahh:

Dallas Austin insisted to keep that lyric, despite P!nk being uneasy with it. A shame, it ruined a BOP

3 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Dallas Austin insisted to keep that lyric, despite P!nk being uneasy with it. A shame, it ruined a BOP

Idk... I mean, he's a co-writer to the song and that's his input. I guess I can see how it could be read problematic, but seeing that it's Austin's input and they sing about oppression and setting yourself free, it kinda makes sense to me and it didn't lose any of its bopness. For me anyway. 

There's always some of her lyrics that take me out a bit. There's the slave, Jessica Simps in So What, the dance bruh in NGNDA, the amount of words she put in the chorus of Blow Me and dancing in a video next to 50 Cent in Stupid Girls.

28 minutes ago, Braz said:

Plzzzzz let's delete these posts rn :skull:

25 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Oh really? We love her again! (JK it's still really terrible). Any idea where she or he talked about this?

20 minutes ago, Grenn-O said:

Idk... I mean, he's a co-writer to the song and that's his input. I guess I can see how it could be read problematic, but seeing that it's Austin's input and they sing about oppression and setting yourself free, it kinda makes sense to me and it didn't lose any of its bopness. For me anyway. 

It doesn't matter - it's still absolutely tragic and SO distasteful :deadvision:

The critics are already destroying it lol

Funny thing is that each review had totally different picks for the better tracks. 

Some say Runaway is the best, some say is the worst. Same with Our Song. 

Some love the collabs, some hate it and say they're the worst part of the album.

I guess we'll have to wait, then

18 Wheeler is my fave non-single from M!ss but every time that lyric comes up I feel like I should donate to charity or somethin

Welp. 18 Wheeler coming to ruin her career.

I honestly had no idea about that lyric until it was brought to my attention and yeah, it isn’t great.

I am very sure P!nk wouldn’t condone such a lyric these days and it sounds like she didn’t back then but probably felt she had less of a voice at the time.

Maybe that’s why she never worked with Dallas again though? Or one of the reasons?

11 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

The critics are already destroying it lol

Funny thing is that each review had totally different picks for the better tracks. 

Some say Runaway is the best, some say is the worst. Same with Our Song. 

Some love the collabs, some hate it and say they're the worst part of the album.

I guess we'll have to wait, then

Any new reviews?

1 minute ago, P!nk said:

Maybe that’s why she never worked with Dallas again though? Or one of the reasons?

I think a reason was that Dallas was butthurt cause P!nk mostly mentioned Linda in interviews about M!ss but never really him.