RAYE f/ 070 Shake - "Escapism."

touch

This is so incredible! It’s nice to see her come into her artistry. Just drop an album already. Also love that the songs are over 3 minutes long. Keep going!!

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• khalyan

• YoungDreamer

• josesuxx

i had this for so long and i never listened because i HAVE No time to listen to her demos sessions  she records a lottttttttt

and now i just did and i'm speachless :WAP:Escapism wtff soty:WAP:

Escapism is an unexpected bop, TTIG is cute. I miss her big vocal dance bops tho and Fantastic/Born Again/C'est La Vie wash these

Became interested in her once she went independent (always knew she was talented from her hits, her writing for LM & Mabel) - these 2songs are fantastic. I'll be buying this album / supporting!

the acclaim :clap3:

it's so wonderful to see her come into her own as an artist, her music is sooo refreshing

Escapism is soo good, it's growing on me more and more!

typingif.gif

I am so hyped for this album

She is an absolute artist, and her pen game is unparalleled right now.

The (superior) version of The Thrill is Gone surfaced, it interpolates CGYOOMH by Kylie

3 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

The (superior) version of The Thrill is Gone surfaced, it interpolates CGYOOMH by Kylie

The verses in this version :jonny: 

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

The verses in this version :jonny: 

she really had to botch it huh :jonny:

2 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

It fits better with the rest of the songs she's released so far, I wonder why she decided to rework it 

7 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

wow really!? i like the released version much more, i do like these lyrics better though

The way Escapism is HITTING :WAP: sorry for talking **** about the snippets queen :weeps: 

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.