Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Amanda Tenfjord - 'In Hindsight'

Featured Replies

Debut album from the Greek / Norwegian artist, out October 21st.

 

spacer.png

 

01. Plans.

02. I'll Stay.

03. What Are the Odds?

04. This Is What It Feels Like.

05. Long Time.

06. AMAN (feat. Evangelia).

07. Mornings.

08. All In.

09. Die Together.

10. Palia [Interlude].

11. A List of All the Things That I Regret.

12. Ponai [Interlude].

13. In Hindsight.

 

Singles:

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

Edited by computer.boy

  • Author

She represented Greece at the Eurovision Song Contest 2022, where she placed 8th overall - giving Greece their best result in nine years:

 

 

Die Together, All In, Aman, all great songs :heart: I'm really excited about this album. she needs to give us a pre-order, though. 

  • Author

“Aman” might be my favorite song so far. We need another “Pressure”, though!

 

Edited by computer.boy

Excited about this! 

Evangelia should represent Greece next year!!

22 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Excited about this! 

Evangelia should represent Greece next year!!

no, we want Good Job Nicky! right @lef?

Edited by Pendulum

2 hours ago, Pendulum said:

no, we want Good Job Nicky! right @lef?

Good Job Nicky is great and I definitety wanna see him reoresting us. After Evangelia :gaycat1:

  • Author

"I'll Stay" is out now:

 

 

It's pretty sad but that bridge and those strings! I like it.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Not a big fan of the artwork, I'll be using this one instead:

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

Edited by computer.boy

definitely an experience... smile and nod.

 

'ill stay' is stunning beauty, i love both 'long time' and 'AMEN' too which suit her vocal and styles more than questionable 'all in' and 'this is what feels like' like why bother included here so out of place? not to mention interludes, yeah smile and nod...

 

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.