Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Garbage - "Cup of Coffee" Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

 

One of the most sad and hauting break up songs of all time. Didn't realize how powerful this song was until after my breakup :jonnycat:

 

I literally only discovered this on Monday and it immediately clicked and brought me back in time to my breakup :jonny: that's what I call ART 

  • Author
3 hours ago, John Slayne said:

I literally only discovered this on Monday and it immediately clicked and brought me back in time to my breakup :jonny: that's what I call ART 

 

Not you discovering this masterpiece as recently as five days ago :jonny6:

 

------

 

@Beautiful Garbage get innnnnn

 

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Not you discovering this masterpiece as recently as five days ago :jonny6:

I'm only a casual Garbage listener, I like their music but only listen to it when Spotify plays it from shuffle or a song radio so I'm still discovering their songs. maybe I need to do a deep dive and listen to their albums, where should I start?

 

Only Happy When It Rains was my jam in spring 2020

  • Author
46 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I'm only a casual Garbage listener, I like their music but only listen to it when Spotify plays it from shuffle or a song radio so I'm still discovering their songs. maybe I need to do a deep dive and listen to their albums, where should I start?

 

Only Happy When It Rains was my jam in spring 2020

 

I am obsessed with Beautiful Garbage album. Been listening to that album every day at work these past three weeks!

 

I would suggest you start playing that album! It's their most pop album while still being classic Garbage sound mixing alternative rock!

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.