Jump to content

Garbage - "Cup of Coffee" Appreciation Thread


Bloodflowers.
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

One of the most sad and hauting break up songs of all time. Didn't realize how powerful this song was until after my breakup :jonnycat:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I literally only discovered this on Monday and it immediately clicked and brought me back in time to my breakup :jonny: that's what I call ART 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, John Slayne said:

I literally only discovered this on Monday and it immediately clicked and brought me back in time to my breakup :jonny: that's what I call ART 

 

Not you discovering this masterpiece as recently as five days ago :jonny6:

 

------

 

@Beautiful Garbage get innnnnn

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Not you discovering this masterpiece as recently as five days ago :jonny6:

I'm only a casual Garbage listener, I like their music but only listen to it when Spotify plays it from shuffle or a song radio so I'm still discovering their songs. maybe I need to do a deep dive and listen to their albums, where should I start?

 

Only Happy When It Rains was my jam in spring 2020

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I'm only a casual Garbage listener, I like their music but only listen to it when Spotify plays it from shuffle or a song radio so I'm still discovering their songs. maybe I need to do a deep dive and listen to their albums, where should I start?

 

Only Happy When It Rains was my jam in spring 2020

 

I am obsessed with Beautiful Garbage album. Been listening to that album every day at work these past three weeks!

 

I would suggest you start playing that album! It's their most pop album while still being classic Garbage sound mixing alternative rock!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...