Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Did Demi snap with this forgotten bop?

Bop? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Snapped?

    • Yes! Ahead of its time! Fine wine?
      45%
      17
    • No! Hate it!
      54%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

omg this came on randomly on something I was watching and it kinda BOPS!

 


Lowkey forgot about it! :redface:
 

honestly all of Demi’s DJ features have aged like fine wine so I’m not surprised :jonny5: 

this is my favorite song of the droplet era and one of my favorites by Demi ever

 

sorry not sorry, i'm a sucker for this song

I have never heard of this before but surprisingly it’s pretty good. I like this Demi where she’s not “trying so desperately hard” to be something that she clearly isn’t like most of her lead singles. 

 

 Here Shes simply using her voice which is beautiful when she’s not yelling & being single.

 

I enjoy this song I’m going to add it to my playlist.

Now that I'm relistening it sounds 100% like Halsey scrapped song 

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Now that I'm relistening it sounds 100% like Halsey scrapped song 

funny cause Demi wrote it as a ballad at first while in treatment

 

It sounds like TAOSO with the dreamy poetic vibe but made into an EDM song.

1 minute ago, Freakshowvato said:

funny cause Demi wrote it as a ballad at first while in treatment

 

It sounds like TAOSO with the dreamy poetic vibe but made into an EDM song.

It sounds exactly like the Halsey song with him

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

It sounds exactly like the Halsey song with him

yeah a little bit production wise bc he did the production around the same time lol.

Never heard this song before today, sounds like a Halsey song 

It definitely feels like a sister song to Marshmello's "Be Kind" with Halsey - one of my favourite underappreciated gems of 2020. But "OK Not To Be OK" is extremely charming and comforting in its own right, and I find it cute how these songs were released close to each other.

 

However, as far as Demi's 2020 droplet era goes, I'm afraid this collaboration reigns supreme.

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.