Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Katy Perry's best/worst second track?

Katy Perry's best/worst second track? 78 members have voted

  1. 1. Best song?

    • I Kissed a Girl
      30%
    • Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
      19%
    • Legendary Lovers
      35%
    • Hey Hey Hey
      3%
    • Cry About It Later
      10%
  2. 2. Worst song?

    • I Kissed a Girl
      3%
    • Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
      8%
    • Legendary Lovers
      1%
    • Hey Hey Hey
      78%
    • Cry About It Later
      7%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

best: I kissed a girl / Last Friday Night 

worst: Hey Hey Hey

 

 

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Hey Hey Hey has stellar production... just attached to a horrendously written song. Having HHH as the title didn't help either. 

Cry About It Later (one of her best songs imo) > Legendary Lovers > Last Friday Night > I Kissed A Girl >>>>>>>> Hey Hey Hey :rip:

 

I think she should have made LL and CAIL singles and pushed them. Yeah they are both risky but they are so much better than songs like Unconditionally, This Is How We Do,  and Smile. I think bad single choices made her decline faster. 

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.