Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Rihanna - "Righteous"

Featured Replies

As long as there isn't any trap whatsoever I'm down for a reggae album, she always serves. Hopefully Beyoncé has enlightened her and she at least has 1 bop for the gays. 

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
40 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Wasn't this registered like years ago already? The title looks familiar

Nah this was registered a couple days ago

27 minutes ago, James_XL said:

As long as there isn't any trap whatsoever I'm down for a reggae album, she always serves. Hopefully Beyoncé has enlightened her and she at least has 1 bop for the gays. 

Pose is right there 

  • Author
54 minutes ago, kandicha said:

hasn’t she registered a lot of songs the last few years or am I misremembering?

 

hopefully something is coming but not gonna believe it until I see it on my Spotify tbh.

Yes but this the first one in almost a year (I think since Nov 2021)

 

the credits/publishers seem v legit, Pase Rock confirmed it, it’s registered in 3 diff countries, Rih is credited as writer + performer on it, etc. :nicole2:

shes retired. she doesn’t even know about this songs existence. give it up

thoughts on a certain songwriter being present for this rihanna demo @cockatoo :fan:

  • ATRL Moderator

For the sake of my mental health, I’ll believe it when she release it. :toofunny2:

8 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

she always registers ****

Yes. 

 

8 hours ago, Devin said:

For the sake of my mental health, I’ll believe it when she release it. :toofunny2:

!!!! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.