Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Christian bops :biblio:?

Featured Replies

 

The whole song and concept is basically an allegory of jesus so :cm: 

  • Replies 40
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stan Hillsong's Purpose era.

Maam they're wilding! The goal was not to enter the pearly gates but to sell records and we have no choice but to stan.

 

 

This one is a straight up Top 40 love song :jonny4:

  • Author
23 hours ago, caleb. said:

I stan Hillsong's Purpose era.

Maam they're wilding! The goal was not to enter the pearly gates but to sell records and we have no choice but to stan.

 

 

This one is a straight up Top 40 love song :jonny4:

waiT this era slays, let me get into it :jonnycat: it's serving a bit too much secular teas but i still stan :falcon:

I like listening to some of them because they are uplifting.

On 7/30/2022 at 8:14 PM, bowdown said:

I'm not really religious but I recently have become kind of obsessed with Christian pop/rock ballads/bops :biblionny:

 

 

 

 

 

Well? Can you relate? Discuss these heavenly hymns that will get us beyond the pearly gates :jonnycat:

I love all of them :biblio:

why did u do this to me :biblio:

 

reported :biblionny:

  • Author
17 minutes ago, Iceland said:

I love all of them :biblio:

why did u do this to me :biblio:

 

reported :biblionny:

:biblionny:It's just the beginning sis :biblionny:

 

:biblio: You'll be attending ch*rch in no time :biblio:

 

Get into these HYMNS as well :jonnycat:

 

 

Edited by bowdown

  • Author
45 minutes ago, Jude said:

I like listening to some of them because they are uplifting.

Tbh I think that is what I enjoy about them - the messages are so positive (even if you don't really believe in it). 

I am not super familiar with the Christian music scene, admittedly, but this Kirk Franklin song was a lovely recent discovery of mine. Such a beautiful and uplifting tune! :heart2:

 

 

When it comes to mainstream songs tackling religion, one's connection with God, and perseverance through faith, you can't go wrong with Mariah Carey. Two of my personal favourite tracks from her are pure gospel excellence and beyond inspiring in their lyrics.

 

 

 

And let's not forget the beautiful duet she did with Whitney Houston for "The Prince Of Egypt" 's soundtrack :campfire:

 

 

 

 

 

8 hours ago, bowdown said:

:biblionny:It's just the beginning sis :biblionny:

 

:biblio: You'll be attending ch*rch in no time :biblio:

 

Get into these HYMNS as well :jonnycat:

 

 

im already an ex h*mosexual :biblionny:

I'm surprised not to see this Mary Mary classique posted yet (unless it's one of the videos that shows as blocked/unavailable for me):

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.