Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

RENAISSANCE Producer/Writer List

Featured Replies

x The-Dream / Tricky Stewart (Single Ladies, Smash Into You) - "Break My Soul"

Spoiler

 

 

x Sevyn Thomas / Jahaan Sweet / Boi1da (FRIENDS) - "Heated"

Spoiler

 

 

x Novawav (Nile, Mood 4 Eva, Black Parade, My Power, Nice, FRIENDS, Black Effect, LOVEHAPPY)

Spoiler

 

 

x DIXSON (Be Alive)

Spoiler

 

 

x Nija Charles (Heard About Us, My Power, LOVEHAPPY, Water) - "Cozy"

Spoiler

 

 

 

x No I.D. (Family Feud)

Spoiler

 

 

x S1 (Best Thing I Never Had) - "I'm That Girl", "THIQUE"

Spoiler

 

 

x SYD (Otherside)

Spoiler

 

Also read an article a few days ago where SYD said she's been sending records Beyoncé's way for a while. 

 

 

 

 

x Raphael Saadiq*

 

x Ryan Tedder (Halo, I Was Here, XO, Life (Unreleased))*

 

x Honey Dijon

 

 

Spoiler

Unsubstantiated claims/people who have been in her camp for a while:

Derek Dixie, B00TS, Hit-Boy, Melo-X, P2J

 

(I'm going to keep updating this... looks like some writers/producers just found out today with the unveiling of the tracklisting. :deadbanana4:)

 

*Mentioned in the Variety Exclusive article.

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

 

Heated feat Drake? Sevyn Thomas, Jahaan Sweet and Boi1da are all frequent Drake collaborators 

  • Author
10 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

 

Heated feat Drake? Sevyn Thomas, Jahaan Sweet and Boi1da are all frequent Drake collaborators 

Hmm. I think you might be right. :soda:I can't lie, that's a smart way to at least get one top 10 debut on the Hot 100 album release week alongside Break My Soul. Intriguing!

  • Author
24 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

Watch it be as long as an MCU movie credits :mandown:

I'm hoping so. Researching writing credits, and figuring out the path from demo or writing camp to final product is one of my fave parts of the modern music industry. :smitten: 

 

It's amazing to see someone so fearless about their evolving sound that they're willing to collaborate with hordes of writers from multiple genres. No two Beyoncé albums sound the same. :clap3:

1 minute ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I'm hoping so. Researching writing credits, and figuring out the path from demo or writing camp to final product is one of my fave parts of the modern music industry. :smitten: 

 

It's amazing to see someone so fearless about their evolving sound that they're willing to collaborate with hordes of writers from multiple genres. No two Beyoncé albums sound the same. :clap3:

Drag ha! Tell ha!

Okay, ladies, now let's get in formation! :gayoncecat1:

  • Author
6 minutes ago, V$. said:

 

 

Thank you!

RENAISSANCE is sounding like a mix of all of her albums.

We have key players from IASF, 4, BEYONCÉ, Lemonade, and The Gift so far.

 

Just waiting for DIL & B'Day.

33 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Thank you!

RENAISSANCE is sounding like a mix of all of her albums.

We have key players from IASF, 4, BEYONCÉ, Lemonade, and The Gift so far.

 

Just waiting for DIL & B'Day.

Who do we have from Lemonsde & ST? I need some good news pls :psyduck:

1 hour ago, Lipgloss said:

Watch it be as long as an MCU movie credits :mandown:

Wont be surprised for miss beyonce to have 100+ songwriters :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Valentine said:

I’m hoping the album is still gay. These are a lot of hip hop and rnb producers :dancehall:

Well The-Dream and Tricky Stewart co-produced one of the gayest mainstream hits of the year w/ BREAK MY SOUL so I don’t think that could have an effect on the vibe of the record tbh lol.

  • Author
2 hours ago, Donquizote said:

Wont be surprised for miss beyonce to have 100+ songwriters :toofunny3:

 

3 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I'm hoping so. Researching writing credits, and figuring out the path from demo or writing camp to final product is one of my fave parts of the modern music industry. :smitten: 

 

It's amazing to see someone so fearless about their evolving sound that they're willing to collaborate with hordes of writers from multiple genres. No two Beyoncé albums sound the same. :clap3:

Asked and answered. 

  • Author
3 hours ago, Otter said:

Who do we have from Lemonade & ST? I need some good news pls :psyduck:

So far?

- The-Dream* (6 Inch, XO, Yonce/Partition, Blow, Flawless)

- Ryan Tedder (XO)

 

Possibilities? 

- Hit-Boy (***Flawless, XO, Jealous, Sorry, Ring Off)

- Melo-X* (Hold-Up, Sorry)

- B00TS (6 Inch, Haunted, Jealous, Heaven, Blue)

- Derek Dixie* (Ring Off, Don't Hurt Yourself, 6 Inch, Daddy Lessons)

 

*Also appeared on The Gift and/or Everything Is Love

  • Author
1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

Credits are out 

 

Over the moon!

Donna Summer, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers, James Brown, Skrillex, DIXSON, SYD, Hit-Boy, Honey Dijon, Rami Yacoub, Elbernita Clark, Pharrell, Chad Hugo, Sabrina Claudio, NoI.D., Ari PenSmith/P2J, and Raphael Saadiq are the names that stand out, but I'm sure some producers will surprise us.

 

Hmm... Did Ryan Tedder only produce (Like "I Was Here")? Very strange to not see him in the writing credits. Maybe he's on Act II? 

 

High-key sad that B00TS didn't return. The former was a breath of fresh air. I guess his sound is a little dark... but c'est la vie. 

2 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

 

Over the moon!

Donna Summer, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers, James Brown, Skrillex, DIXSON, SYD, Hit-Boy, Honey Dijon, Rami Yacoub, Elbernita Clark, Pharrell, Chad Hugo, Sabrina Claudio, NoI.D., Ari PenSmith/P2J, and Raphael Saadiq are the names that stand out, but I'm sure some producers will surprise us.

 

Hmm... Did Ryan Tedder only produce (Like "I Was Here")? Very strange to not see him in the writing credits. Maybe he's on Act II? 

 

High-key sad that B00TS didn't return. The former was a breath of fresh air. I guess his sound is a little dark... but c'est la vie. 

I mean, would B00TS be back considering his rants on Twitter? Doesn’t seem like he’s up to much musically nowadays either sadly.

  • Author
On 7/20/2022 at 6:14 PM, Otter said:

Who do we have from Lemonsde & ST? I need some good news pls :psyduck:

 

On 7/20/2022 at 10:01 PM, trainsskyscrapers said:

So far?

- The-Dream* (6 Inch, XO, Yonce/Partition, Blow, Flawless)

- Ryan Tedder (XO)

 

Possibilities? 

- Hit-Boy (***Flawless, XO, Jealous, Sorry, Ring Off)

- Melo-X* (Hold-Up, Sorry)

- B00TS (6 Inch, Haunted, Jealous, Heaven, Blue)

- Derek Dixie* (Ring Off, Don't Hurt Yourself, 6 Inch, Daddy Lessons)

 

*Also appeared on The Gift and/or Everything Is Love

 

Revised/Updated list of Self-Titled/Lemonade collaborators who are back for RENAISSANCE:

 

- I just realized I forgot Mike Dean (Love Drought), who wrote on a whopping SIX Renaissance tracks. :eek:

- Pharrell* (Blow, Superpower, Standing On The Sun Remix) who wrote on "Energy".

- Hit-Boy (***Flawless, XO, Jealous, Sorry, Ring Off) has been confirmed on "THIQUE".

- Drake (Mine) wrote on "Heated"

- The-Dream* (6 Inch, XO, Yonce/Partition, Blow, Flawless) is EVERYWHERE.

 

*Also appeared on The Gift and/or Everything Is Love

  • Author
On 7/22/2022 at 12:40 AM, trainsskyscrapers said:

 

 

Revised/Updated list of Self-Titled/Lemonade collaborators who are back for RENAISSANCE:

 

- I just realized I forgot Mike Dean (Love Drought), who wrote on a whopping SIX Renaissance tracks. :eek:

- Pharrell* (Blow, Superpower, Standing On The Sun Remix) who wrote on "Energy".

- Hit-Boy (***Flawless, XO, Jealous, Sorry, Ring Off) has been confirmed on "THIQUE".

- Drake (Mine) wrote on "Heated"

- The-Dream* (6 Inch, XO, Yonce/Partition, Blow, Flawless) is EVERYWHERE.

 

*Also appeared on The Gift and/or Everything Is Love

- Melo-X* (Hold Up, Sorry) produced on "MOVE".

 

It looks like Ryan Tedder is the only possibility that didn't come to fruition. Maybe Act II?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.