Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you know this European classic?

Featured Replies

#1 in 15+ countries and a cute top 20 hit in the USA

 

It holds the record for most cuss words in a song that went #1 

 

 

I remember finding out about it from one of those VH1 specials (like 40 awesomely bad love songs or something like that).  I don't know how it reached #16 on the Hot 100 because I have ZERO recollection of it back then.

 

Anyway, I always love it when something is a "European classic" (which is true here), and the artist is American.  The Anastacia of ho-***, I guess :clap3: 


This will forever be the European Classic ?☀️??

Edited by Lipstick

  • Author
22 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Had never heard of it 

:rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.