Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Are Adele and Beyonce in the same league??

lie free poll, DO NOT LIE 63 members have voted

  1. 1. ?????????????

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think Beyoncé has a bit of a bigger career then Adele. Adele is huge, no doubt, but Beyoncé has had a longer career with more achievements. Adele has some impressive accomplishments though too in her shorter timespan.

Beyonce is a much bigger, more talented and bolder artist. Adele has good numbers now but those will fade with time. Beyoncé also had great numbers a decade ago. The state of her career right now does not cancel her achievements. 

  • Author
23 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Adele 

Britney 

 

I wonder who some monsters will use next, Taylor? 

 

OT : Commercially no one is on Adele's level. But it's amazing to know the biggest artist in the world is a Hive member. We're an impressive group.

what do you mean use? I'm a fan of both artists :deadbanana2:

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

2 hours ago, supertiffany said:

most of the successful women are REINVENTING

doing Adele, staying the same and being completely ZERO and ABSENT for every 5 years, twice,  then comeback like it's nothing

 

but smash with 10 weeks #1 is just unparalleled and impressive

I don't know what any of this has to do with anything I said :huh:

 

I was just saying that Adele's lead was super accessible and easy listening, tailored 100% for radio success. While Beyonce's lead is wild, not for the masses and aimed at gay clubs. 

43 minutes ago, Blue G said:

She had an almost 10 year start on Adele. Of course she's more awarded. But who gets awarded over the other when they are nominated against each other. 

Girl, that's only the grammys, elsewhere you see critics and publications kissing the ground Bey's walks in with Formation/Lemonade being an example of that, snatching awards back and forth and that happened during Adele's 25 era...

5 minutes ago, Brando said:

I don't know what any of this has to do with anything I said :huh:

 

I was just saying that Adele's lead was super accessible and easy listening, tailored 100% for radio success. While Beyonce's lead is wild, not for the masses and aimed at gay clubs. 

A house track with repetitive lyrics not being for the masses and only aimed at gay clubs? This sounds like something a monster would say during the Chromatica era :rip: 

3 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

A house track with repetitive lyrics not being for the masses and only aimed at gay clubs? This sounds like something a monster would say during the Chromatica era :rip: 

I'm sorry, but this is a straight up gay club track. There's not much to disagree about. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.