Are Adele and Beyonce in the same league??

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

lie free poll, DO NOT LIE  

63 members have voted

1. 1. ?????????????

Just now, Trent W said:

Adele is not mediocre, 19 and 21 were great bodies of work.

They were ok at best.

As an artist, she's mediocre.

No scope for reinvention, c rated vocals, boring music videos and performances, has no work ethics and treats her fans horribly by often cancelling shows:giraffe:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnusualBoy

• Blue G

• *-ChriZ-*

• Trent W

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Beyoncé is a legend. Adele is not there yet, so the answer is no

No, I think Beyoncé has a bit of a bigger career then Adele. Adele is huge, no doubt, but Beyoncé has had a longer career with more achievements. Adele has some impressive accomplishments though too in her shorter timespan.

Beyonce is a much bigger, more talented and bolder artist. Adele has good numbers now but those will fade with time. Beyoncé also had great numbers a decade ago. The state of her career right now does not cancel her achievements. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Adele 

Britney 

I wonder who some monsters will use next, Taylor? 

OT : Commercially no one is on Adele's level. But it's amazing to know the biggest artist in the world is a Hive member. We're an impressive group.

what do you mean use? I'm a fan of both artists :deadbanana2:

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

2 hours ago, supertiffany said:

most of the successful women are REINVENTING

doing Adele, staying the same and being completely ZERO and ABSENT for every 5 years, twice,  then comeback like it's nothing

but smash with 10 weeks #1 is just unparalleled and impressive

I don't know what any of this has to do with anything I said :huh:

I was just saying that Adele's lead was super accessible and easy listening, tailored 100% for radio success. While Beyonce's lead is wild, not for the masses and aimed at gay clubs. 

43 minutes ago, Blue G said:

She had an almost 10 year start on Adele. Of course she's more awarded. But who gets awarded over the other when they are nominated against each other. 

Girl, that's only the grammys, elsewhere you see critics and publications kissing the ground Bey's walks in with Formation/Lemonade being an example of that, snatching awards back and forth and that happened during Adele's 25 era...

In name value yeah

5 minutes ago, Brando said:

I don't know what any of this has to do with anything I said :huh:

I was just saying that Adele's lead was super accessible and easy listening, tailored 100% for radio success. While Beyonce's lead is wild, not for the masses and aimed at gay clubs. 

A house track with repetitive lyrics not being for the masses and only aimed at gay clubs? This sounds like something a monster would say during the Chromatica era :rip: 

3 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

A house track with repetitive lyrics not being for the masses and only aimed at gay clubs? This sounds like something a monster would say during the Chromatica era :rip: 

I'm sorry, but this is a straight up gay club track. There's not much to disagree about.