Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Alex G - 'God Save the Animals'

Featured Replies

alex_G_lpxm.jpg

 

September 23rd

 

The follow-up to 2019's universally acclaimed "House of Sugar" which received Pitchfork BNM.

 

This will be 2022's indie AOTY :jonnycat:

 

Runner and Blessing are both phenomenal, I've already gotten so much mileage out of both. Stream the King of Philly's latest bops!

 

 

 

Edited by Beyonnaise

HQ Cover Art

33yQsRJ.jpg

tracklist and lengths


After All - 3:19
Runner - 2:36
Mission - 3:05
S.D.O.S. - 2:50
No Bitterness - 3:38
Ain't It Easy - 2:54
Cross The Sea - 3:36
Blessing - 3:05
Early Morning Waiting - 4:03
Immunity - 3:50
Headroom Piano - 2:53
Miracles - 3:44
Forgive - 4:26

I love everything about Runner! my brother produced the MV and it all just came together so well :clap3:

this'll be another great album from him, i'm sure

  • Author
1 minute ago, JoeAg said:

I love everything about Runner! my brother produced the MV and it all just came together so well :clap3:

this'll be another great album from him, i'm sure

Oh woah cool -- tell him it's a slay :clap3: The shots/lighting are really cool for a video like that

1 minute ago, Beyonnaise said:

Oh woah cool -- tell him it's a slay :clap3: The shots/lighting are really cool for a video like that

I'll relay the message! yeah I love the color palette in particular :heart2:

Only checking this out because Hatchie is opening for him and I might be going to see them since I am DYING to see Hatchie live.

Runner sounds like "runaway train, never going home again". I really like some of his songs... Sarah is a classic, bad man too

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Cross the Sea is out, I like how it leads into Blessing (which is SOTY in case you weren’t aware) with the synths

  • 1 month later...

Miracles is another smash, honestly the most important artist to debut in the past 10 years.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
53 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

l word

 

kind of a serve too

My vinyl just dispatched :jonny: How does the rest stack up to the pre-release tracks? I'm excited to listen

21 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

My vinyl just dispatched :jonny: How does the rest stack up to the pre-release tracks? I'm excited to listen

There's plenty of tracks better than Cross the Sea imo. The other three are all some of the best on the record

 

this was after just the one listen though! So grain of salt and all that 

the more i think about contents on album, the less i'd approach to appreciate this.  so...

 

issa feel good nice listen album  :siptea: :fall:

  • Author

The way this is AOTY :jonny: 

 

Literally every song is a gem. Even Cross the Sea has grown within the context of the album. I’m so happy Pitchfork gave it BNM. I like it even more than House of Sugar.

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.