Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

I'm sorry but she snapped

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

@SavagePapi @Yudelkis let's spam J.Lo's team into doing a dance album full of escapist pop songs. Another trance classic like Waiting for Tonight for the soul and a EDM banger for the gym and a Latin-Disco-Funk song for the Grammys 

 

4eW.gif 

 

Can't believe she seen as a the worst singer ever here but she performs 2 times at the Grammys. 

 

:clap3:

7 hours ago, Mokichi said:

Clearly a bop and a workout staple :clap3:

The way I posted it and then went on the whole night playing the song on repeat

I-

 

A certified bopT is what it is. And humanity should apologize to JLo

Auq8KAw.gif

3 hours ago, magazine said:

The way I posted it and then went on the whole night playing the song on repeat

I-

 

A certified bopT is what it is. And humanity should apologize to JLo

Auq8KAw.gif

 

Last time the world seen booty this goooooooodddddd was on Jenny from the blockT.

 

Auq8KAw.gif

 

On 6/18/2022 at 9:16 AM, Karla Cabello said:

she snapped and was also racist here

 

 

RWLeZU2.gif

Nah...sorry to be a Lamb on main, but Mariah did it first and better with "If We", not to mention Ja Rule wasn't a walking red flag there for once.

 

For another healthier and non-racist option, stream the original "I'm Real"

 

 

I appreciate the effort into reinventing the song for the remix, but it just didn't work for me. The album version is so much better, and sorry Mariah, the "Firecracker" sample was perfect here. 

 

A few more :gaylocat1: slayages...

 

 

The superior early 2000s R&B star x rapper duet (alongside "Dilemma", of course)

 

 

She has snapped several times throughout her career. Remember when she invented the millennium?

 

 


One of her best songs! 

RWLeZU2.gif

Edited by Onthe6

  • Author
2 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

She has snapped several times throughout her career. Remember when she invented the millennium?

 

Yes and she made it even better with this iconic remix

 

 

RWLeZU2.gif

On 6/17/2022 at 4:45 PM, Daydream said:

There's only 1 song I actually like from her:

 

 

 

On 6/17/2022 at 4:47 PM, 4Real said:

She only snapped here:

 

 

Not these two being the only Jennifer Lopez songs you guys like when she has plenty of better singles. :rip:

 

 

 

On 6/18/2022 at 3:44 AM, Cain said:

The song sucks but no one's ever looked more beautiful than her in this music video :jonny:

I'm Into You isn't bad. Taio Cruz's lyrics are just a little cheesy and it's basically StarGate recycling Te Amo again.

 

On 6/17/2022 at 4:45 PM, Daydream said:

There's only 1 song I actually like from her:

 

 

this Waiting for Tonight and the original version of Aint it funny are her trinity 

 

RWLeZU2.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.