Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

Dakota is such a wonderful and intelligent queen. I don’t think the producers realised what they had in their hands with her… I might be a blind stan but I think she easily could’ve been safe for all her BTMs. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

3 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Love Rajah. Glad she got a crown. But Canada v The World was not a great showing for her. Sorry.

It wasn't a really good showing for anybody other than Vanity and maybe Silky... They all kinda felt like they'd taken a step down from the level they competed at last time.

Yeah I agree. The same kinda happened with UKvW where most of the girls weren’t firing at all cylinders.

Ultimately, I’m glad Ra’Jah won because AS6 was her crown and she’s a fabulous queen :clap3:

Dakota won me over in just 2 episodes, I still blast Let Me Know because her lipsync is just that iconic :jonny: she was clearly a top 3 material, even though she was too green to win and Cheddar and Danny were too strong

I love how Ra'Jah turned it around for herself and went from a hated queen to a beloved winner but her showing on this particular season wasn't that great. Silky>> . Still super happy for her :heart:

I feel like Raja might win this :jonny6: She is mother and I bet ppl sabotaged the way they would for Jinkx and Monèt. 

2 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

I feel like Raja might win this :jonny6: She is mother and I bet ppl sabotaged the way they would for Jinkx and Monèt. 

Raja deserves! 

Dakota is a lovely gal, great queen, kinda robbed on her season, but it definitely her time! Can't wait to see her again though :heart2: 

Now Rajah could've made it a bit further, but tbh her run on CanadaVS wasn't as amazing as AS6, so I'm not too mad. What a legend though :heart2: 

56 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

wXnQxuy.pngmUTLg0G.png5svDo3I.pngQCU8vKr.pnglTEAihD.pngsQ3e8r0.png

zELpvL8.png5f9EB6d.pngG2ShNNj.pngxTkmVPH.pngMO9fBFe.pngd1rJOXc.png

Season Average: 5.87

Season Ranking: 7/11

Viewership: 91.10% (5th Most Watched)

I stan Sminty HARD but her making it that far was a bit of a kii 

Also Pixie objectively deserved a bit better. 

But other than that, pretty solid ranking!

17 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

You jinked it! :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, genetic fail said:

What a generous Queen. She gives us so much truly a saint for that. Mother. She always eats and never leave crumbs. :clap3:

Did not expect for Raja to exit so soon :eek: I feel like she easily deserved Top5, but oh well. Such a great comeback for her on AS7 :heart2: 

• ATRL Moderator

Raja far too high for basically having some good runways :rip: (Not to mention they weren't even all great.)

ua6YyZ0.png

Average: 9.37

Queen of the Year (15): @madonnas@#1Pokpaker

11s x4: @xrosup@Ghibli@D-@-N@ucanfma

10s x10: @OreGuy@Vagabond@Fetish for MiMi@Apostolis@rowlet@clue@unino@Hephaestus@1998tweety@genetic fail

3: @Dekkan

In honor of her iconic monologues, I will make this the longest write-up yet. From the cast reveal to the double premiere, I was so sure Xilhouete would be an early out because she just screamed basic drag to me. Her flat wigs and minimalist runways did not change that. However, things started to shift on episode 4 which started her 5-week streak on top peaking with wins for Snatch Game and the makeover. She was able to overshadow comedy queens, Precious Paula Nicole and Vinas DeLuxe, by taking a more subtle character and making it funny. Xilhouete was also able to innovate by practicing their runway presentation with her loved one at home, a technique that future queens should adapt knowing that makeover challenges are to be expected.  Her storyline with her estranged drag daughter, Marina Summers, was also a highlight of the season which came to a dramatic close with their finale lipsync to the poetically titled 'Call Me Mother'. I have to say, it's interesting to see the positive feedback for Xilhoute by international fans because she was despised by the Filipino audience. She was called delusional, overbearing, self-centered, etc. which, looking back, are all adjectives attributed to most drag queens anyway. What the Filipino audience did not appreciate is a seasoned drag queen who knows how to create some goddamn good TV.

2 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

ua6YyZ0.png

Average: 9.37

Queen of the Year (15): @madonnas@#1Pokpaker

11s x4: @xrosup@Ghibli@D-@-N@ucanfma

10s x10: @OreGuy@Vagabond@Fetish for MiMi@Apostolis@rowlet@clue@unino@Hephaestus@1998tweety@genetic fail

3: @Dekkan

In honor of her iconic monologues, I will make this the longest write-up yet. From the cast reveal to the double premiere, I was so sure Xilhouete would be an early out because she just screamed basic drag to me. Her flat wigs and minimalist runways did not change that. However, things started to shift on episode 4 which started her 5-week streak on top peaking with wins for Snatch Game and the makeover. She was able to overshadow comedy queens, Precious Paula Nicole and Vinas DeLuxe, by taking a more subtle character and making it funny. Xilhouete was also able to innovate by practicing their runway presentation with her loved one at home, a technique that future queens should adapt knowing that makeover challenges are to be expected.  Her storyline with her estranged drag daughter, Marina Summers, was also a highlight of the season which came to a dramatic close with their finale lipsync to the poetically titled 'Call Me Mother'. I have to say, it's interesting to see the positive feedback for Xilhoute by international fans because she was despised by the Filipino audience. She was called delusional, overbearing, self-centered, etc. which, looking back, are all adjectives attributed to most drag queens anyway. What the Filipino audience did not appreciate is a seasoned drag queen who knows how to create some goddamn good TV.

That's mother! Hope she does an International season or something cuz she barely interacts with her fans :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

Mother :clap3: I thought she was so annoying for the first few eps, but then I relied on her for the drama and was so afraid she would be eliminated :lmao:

Mother :jonny: 

I thought she was an early out flop at the start of the season but she proved us WRONG 

Xilhouette really had an amazing run and arch on her season - great queen :heart2: 

That being said, idk if I would've put her in the Top10 personally, but hey, oh well. Congrats to her and I'd love to see her on an AS!

The last queen might cause a few meltdowns :keir:

6 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

dd bye Monet

6 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

i can smell the sabotage from this one :monkey:

13 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

if it's Icesis, it's ON.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.