Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

• ATRL Moderator

I would like Pan or Fierce to win.  I will be at peace with Juriji or Marina winning.  I will fume if Icesis wins.  Not a hater just think her being this high is all sympathy and payola.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

I would like Pan or Marina to win.  I will be at peace with Icesis or Fierce winning.  I will fume if Juriji wins.  Not a hater just think her being this high is all payola.  

54 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

did icesis place this highly last year?

She was #5 :keir:

I dont even remember who I voted chi 
SozxaPV.gif

8 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

…Ok y’all are overrating Fierce  a tad :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Kinda gagged that only one of these queens are from a Ru-hosted season and none from the main franchise. Who do you want to be #1?

Tea, Ru needs to retire. 

1. Icesis

2. Pussygina

3. One of the other girls

4. One of the other girls

50. Fourthatrocious 

Fierce is definitely too high. I love Icesis but she’s also too high for a queen who quit the competition midway through. 

wqXlqFt.png

Average: 9.48

Queen of the Year (15): @D-@-N@genetic fail@feelslikeadream

11s x14: @OreGuy@sugrbby666@Hurem@Vagabond@Ghibli@Rabbit@TheOnlyOne@Dekkan@Namigo@rowlet@Rigalo@Hephaestus@ainadalkaz@1998tweety

10s x11: @willmcclure9@Seffers@ucanfma@Claymore@Apostolis@NumbSoul@madonnas@hammer@Adam’s Eve@LastKiss@Little Dark Age

3: @#1Pokpaker

Edges laid. Bills paid. Self-made. ******* slayed.

Miss Fiercalicious brought the drama, the looks and the talent to Canada's Drag Race Season 3. She has feuded with almost everyone on the cast which made for good TV. But she backed her cockiness up with great challenge performance. She had the same amount of wins and a better track record than the eventual winner. Her win would've been monumental for the show because it would show future RuGirls that it's possible to be a villain and still win. But I guess we're not ready for that conversation yet. She won the branding challenge both on and off the show because she now has Twitter on a chokehold. We're so not ready for her return on Global All Stars.

Serving looks, so icy icy. Personality spicy spicy. Rags to riches, slaying *******, she's true north strong and fiercalicious.

P.S. I tried to give queen #4 a -5 to see if I can somehow rig it so she's fourth place but the gap is just too big.

LEGEEEEEEND :alexz:The way she carried the season singlehandedly :alexz:  (well, with Kimmy actually)

Looks? Check. Talent and challenge wins? Check. Drama and entertainment? Check.

I'm sorry, but she was such a good contestant AND reality TV star. Easily deserved Top5 imo.

• ATRL Moderator

Fierce haters will not see heaven.  

wqXlqFt.pngPOGuF0N.png4wdAmu7.png5PgYJOV.pngaorNkyg.pngLCrb07F.png

gSh713d.pngULpd20f.png9cPpoa8.pngH1PfXCm.pngGCIPqXv.pngyIvC70Q.png

Season Average: 5.64

Season Ranking: 10/11

Viewership: 71.92%

• ATRL Moderator

Season Average: 5.64

Season Ranking: 10/11

Fierce truly carried this bum season :rip:

3 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

wqXlqFt.pngPOGuF0N.png4wdAmu7.png5PgYJOV.pngaorNkyg.pngLCrb07F.png

gSh713d.pngULpd20f.png9cPpoa8.pngH1PfXCm.pngGCIPqXv.pngyIvC70Q.png

Season Average: 5.64

Season Ranking: 10/11

Viewership: 71.92%

That Top3, ahh, legends :alexz: Honestly, this was a really underrated season. Most of the cast does serve filler, but it also has some MAJOR stars. If only they didn't sabotage Legend Boom Boom...

I personally would've put Jada and Kaos above Vivian, but I get it. Actually, Jada did deserve better. She might've been payola'd but let's not do too much.

• ATRL Moderator

Thank goodness they’re out.  I like Fierce but they should have left around #20

• ATRL Moderator

Jada Shada was done super dirty.  

Next up is a queen who was only around for 4 episodes :keir:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, genetic fail said:

Next up is a queen who was only around for 4 episodes :keir:

So Icesis or Pangina. 

jVGajKR.png

Average: 9.65

Queen of the Year (15): @willmcclure9@Rabbit@Sheegs@??????@Dancehall Queen@yellowflame@unino@ainadalkaz

11s x27: @PMM@OreGuy@Hurem@xrosup@Ghibli@TheOnlyOne@Gwegend@Seffers@D-@-N@Apostolis@NumbSoul@madonnas@Avantpop@Fevesy@Namigo@Ice@Subomie@Sanjja@hammer@D e v o n@loveisdead9582@Adam’s Eve@Anvarie@LastKiss@feelslikeadream@Rigalo@KaledKalil

10s x11: @Whis@Vagabond@CroNich@CBC@kipperskipper@#1Pokpaker@Little Dark Age@bestfiction@Hephaestus@1998tweety@DR0GO

0s: @ucanfma

Drag of the Year (-5): @Afferty

She's from Bangkok-kok-kok-kok-kok!

Pangina Heals went from co-hosting Drag Race Thailand to competing so she had a lot of pressure to perform well. And perform well she did. She was in the top for the first three episodes and won two challenges. On her second win, she sent home Jimbo, the only queen who's doing as well as she was and it came back to bite her in the butt. By the next episode, she became the biggest threat and was sent home with squeals that could be heard all the way in Canada.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.