• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Hanami-Blossom

Top Posters In This Topic

#23 and 6.7 we will take it, thank you JudgesΒ :clap3:

Just now, Jackson said:

whew what a pretty chart :jonny:

A nightmare to format on this crappy site, but we do what we can!

• ATRL Moderator

The WHAT challenge gurl

I don’t like sign up challenges.Β :sherlock:

Okay at that not even being a picture but hard coding work, the stomp

Β 

Congrats on the #1 debut GentleDance and on continuing to stomp on our heads Prisoner, also to Legend E for the well-earned redemption arc :'(Β 

Just now, Achilles. said:

Same, the ANXIETY :dancehall:

Just now, Achilles. said:

good thing you're here as it's postedΒ :hippo:

IezxPqpL77DNF012cwTEVrh0eiepdXPGIWT9WaF8DPPPQ6HZ5KmhicAeu1kotRYS5nrHac5-Hzs4pH-kY71m5xbvGxg9D4cMSb4oj-oxgEqefyDSlaQjY0XM_7TofsCo52bz_-47IyB2B6eWWw

Β 

Firstly thank you to everybody for an amazing first round! The bar has already been set high with 32 fantastic entries, and we hope that the scores you received last round reflect how impressed we were by what you all created! But now we move on to our second challenge…

Β 

646Ze9XVhJIOA-jieav4YJtsaUlVJp2zZbhJKurrHCcGL2BHhaUXlIsL55BU5vp8fjRuPvjJ69RLJkvOEgMZXqROkBdk_Eq1fcdGtYKoGYx9JAbcTEH74KKmd9HRryQI6UaJYxjoT-rBA8DNSg

Β 

For this challenge, we want you to envision yourself in a studio session with an artist of your choice. You can either pick an artist whose style you believe will match with yours, or whose style is out of the box for you and you would like to try. We will be asking you to write a song as if you were with this artist, either including elements of their personal life into your song, or their style and musicality into your song. Essentially, we want to see you take your own unique style and pair it with that of an artist of your choice, note: we do NOT want you to emulate or mimic a song already existing by your chosen artist but rather create something new that is inspired and sees pieces of both yourself and the artist of your choosing.Β 

Β 

To avoid too many similarities or duplicates this round, specific artists may only be picked three times. As such, you will have to sign up for your chosen artist in the thread. Once an artist has been picked three times they cannot be picked again, unless one of the players who has that artist switches to another.

Β 

Judge's Tips:

1. It may be a good idea to pick an artist who's style or life you are most familiar with, so you can really write a song that would connect with them.

2. Picking an artist with a distinct style could help make your inspiration more directly clear.

3. There are plenty of demo versions of songs online from songwriters which have then went on to be recorded by well known artists (think Rihanna, Sia, Charli XCX demos), and listening to these may help!

Β 

Songs due via Google Form by Thursday May 26th 11:59PM EDT

Β 

@Julia Fox@Insanity@Hanami-Blossom@boubour@Remmy@Astro@Jackson@Achilles.@Seiko Oomori@Speezy@Euterpe@GentleDance@ughgabriel@Obsession@OreGuy@Overprotected@JoeAg@TruGemini@β˜†lex@Augmented@luckystrike@Arrows@Blue.@8thPrince@hurricane326@JonginBeyΒ @Better MistakesΒ @TylerbvΒ @RobDeWittBukaterΒ @EpicSongFanΒ @Lorenzo22Β @JessieΒ @EnigmaticAndroidΒ @KunstΒ @PrisonerΒ @D e v o nΒ @selena_lavigneΒ @Hug

Β 

If there is anything that needs to be clarified about the challenge or any questions that you have in general please tag Aurora or myself and we will reply as soon as possible.

Β 

Happy writing!

Β 

Β 

(as an example: fountain - Jonna Lee)

Β 

etc.

Β 

45Q3IJPKYimgCKjRKLlAliJQin_ZtlbmBI0Qa2bN0aOnJBG9Oer5qjj8xYQviZwdZNB5yLSRFiXShCgaF1cQsfiEbNY0O2-6KIhdvP9LZcaW5qhPIQm9zikb9NB3ZfLeMgj58QgR4ctgGcjGsA

Taylor, obviously. :gaylorcat2:

• ATRL Moderator

God this is hard

Aw hell, historically this challenge has been my kryptonite because I go a bit too similar to the artist to where it feels like a song they've already done. :jonny3:

this seems like a tomorrow kind of decisionΒ 

1. Achilles - Taylor Swift

2. luckystrike - Troye Sivan

• ATRL Moderator

Let me go with Kelly Clarkson then :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.