Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆

fountain

#11 (I think?) in fountain's 7 range hints is ravaged path in Pokemon. I FLOPPED GIRLS.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Hanami-Blossom

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, GentleDance said:

found it  :fan:

I literally needed this :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

are these colours

yes!

one of Element's #1s used air and one used earth, and that is my working theory

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Hug said:

one of Element's #1s used air and one used earth, and that is my working theory

:gaycat5:

2 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

found it  :fan:

Yes, that is moi. I've known the dancers at the back since 2022. They are great friends of mine. I don't know what their names are.

WgFrKkq.gif

1 minute ago, Hanami-Blossom said:

Yes, that is moi. I've known the dancers at the back since 2022. They are great friends of mine. I don't know what their names are.

WgFrKkq.gif

You ate :clap3:

do any of the judges know how many entries there were for each element? 

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

Okay, I’ll bite. What’s the story with Thinking About You?

"Thinking About You, Girl" was a song I submitted in Platinum Hit 9 that received an infamous score of 1.88 despite the fact that it is indisputably a masterpiece. The song was then remixed as part of my own ATRL game Legmeat 3THREE, and the remixed version was re-submitted as part of Platinum Hit 10.5, where it placed top 5!

To this day, it's my favourite song that I've written, and it will go down in ATRL history I fear

Not everyone mentioning McDonald's all of a sudden. I watched a Beyond The Trailer video the other day and she was talking about McDonald's too. All of y'all getting sponsorship deals, I'm crying :ahh:

Just now, Jackson said:

do any of the judges know how many entries there were for each element? 

I can check this for you after results :eddie: we do have multiple entries where people used more than one element though

2 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

"Thinking About You, Girl" was a song I submitted in Platinum Hit 9 that received an infamous score of 1.88 despite the fact that it is indisputably a masterpiece. The song was then remixed as part of my own ATRL game Legmeat 3THREE, and the remixed version was re-submitted as part of Platinum Hit 10.5, where it placed top 5!

To this day, it's my favourite song that I've written, and it will go down in ATRL history I fear

Your slay!

I should pull something like this with my misunderstood masterpiece Boys Will Be Boys. :gaycat1:

114. mxtthewdelrey

Vape With Me Postman - The Story of My Life

I think this is the next song that needs a remix

Dz6auZd3DXYkncD_3hT5WVyk0YxT5vGpzTd4D3fNBGcrmOJZue9r1jTEQRAPbGvHJKKyG5K3dSSDjaJCF6WPu4AitEYKAM3tpDY9j94FtKl0jRhrvrSm6z4McqTG1cL85pMbJQb5ZqECHpyliQ

Welcome to the first results show of Golden Hit season 1!

@Julia Fox@Insanity@Hanami-Blossom@boubour@Remmy@Astro@Jackson@Achilles.@Seiko Oomori@Speezy@Euterpe@GentleDance@ughgabriel@Obsession@OreGuy@Overprotected@JoeAg@TruGemini@☆lex@Augmented@luckystrike@Arrows@Blue.@8thPrince@hurricane326@JonginBey @Better Mistakes @Tylerbv @RobDeWittBukater @EpicSongFan @Lorenzo22 @Jessie @EnigmaticAndroid @Kunst @Prisoner @D e v o n @selena_lavigne @Hug

You have all impressed us so much with your entries this round and I hope that you can see this reflected in your scores this round, which are extremely close and overall very high, particularly for the first round of the season! Amazing job everybody.

Aurora will be kicking off the show by announcing our #32 song first!

unknown.png

Placing 32nd in what can only be described as one of the strongest and most inspiring debut rounds of any "Hit" season I've had the pleasure to judge is...

? @D e v o n with a score of 2.833 for “in de woods”. ?

This may not have been your week, but we really do hope you submit again, truly!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.