Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

is Bloodflowers iconic?

Featured Replies

 

Might the greatest album released in 2000 and "The Last Day of Summer" the greatest song of all time :jonny:

 

  • Replies 41
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
3 minutes ago, naval23 said:

I prefered AvrilLaQueen but yes it's a bop

 

Which album is that? Never heard of her!

 

13 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

Might the greatest album released in 2000 and "The Last Day of Summer" the greatest song of all time :jonny:

 

I thought this was about the user aka u lmao

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

You are a forrem icon yes

 

Thanks bestie, wbk xox

 

Just now, Insanity said:

I thought this was about the user aka u lmao

 

I don't need to ask that, we all already know the answer to that silly question hihi ! This is me promoting my favorite male band and the best song of all time, please give "The Last Day of Summer" a stream and you'll see! :hug:

 

My personal favourite album from the year 2000 is Parachutes by Coldslay. :alexz:

  • Author
2 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

bloodflowers the atrl user is a traitor and a fad

 

Avril will never be relevant again xoxo

 

OT: Avril doesn't have a song in her 3rd decade in music industry that is as lyrically in depth as "The Loudest Sound" or "There is No If..." from the ICONIC album Bloodflowers. I only listen to REAL songwriters! 

 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

My personal favourite album from the year 2000 is Parachutes by Coldslay. :alexz:

 

Coldplay are washed up sellouts but yeah their early work is good, I'll give you that!

 

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

Avril will never be relevant again xoxo

 

OT: Avril doesn't have a song in her 3rd decade in music industry that is as lyrically in depth as "The Loudest Sound" or "There is No If..." from the ICONIC album Bloodflowers. I only listen to REAL songwriters! 

 

Avalanche outsold I fear. :WAP:

  • Author
1 minute ago, Cutthroat said:

Avalanche outsold I fear. :WAP:

 

Outsold in GAYLE writing department team maybe

 

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

Outsold in GAYLE writing department team maybe

 

Bloodflowers MC score: 69/10

Love Sux MC score: 74/10

 

The Avalanche songstress did that. 
 

l2G0gtZ.gif

  • Author
Just now, Cutthroat said:


This is a bop though. :clap3:

 

Not even their best fossil classic

 

"Pictures of You" is the best lyrical song of all time, makes me cry like a little ***** every time. (It's about his mother who suffered from clinical depression back in 1960s and committed suicide while he was still a child and wrote about it the moment he saw old pictures of him and his mother when she was still alive). 

 

"Lullaby" is the greatest music video filmed in the 80s, more greater than Like a Prayer and Thriller but the GP isn't ready for that conversation, I fear

 

14 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

Thanks bestie, wbk xox

 

 

I don't need to ask that, we all already know the answer to that silly question hihi ! This is me promoting my favorite male band and the best song of all time, please give "The Last Day of Summer" a stream and you'll see! :hug:

 

I've legit never listened to them 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

Bloodflowers MC score: 69/10

Love Sux MC score: 74/10

 

The Avalanche songstress did that. 
 

l2G0gtZ.gif

 

One was reviewed during a time when pretensious critics pushing 40s were raging about the album being "too goth rock" or whatever while the other one came out during a time when TikTok leeches get acclaimed reviews.

 

l2G0gtZ.gif

 

  • Author
Just now, Insanity said:

I've legit never listened to them 

 

Never too late to get that cherry popped, girlie!

 

What kind of lyrical or soundwise music do you like so I can recommend you a good one to lose your The Cure virginity with!

 

5 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

Not even their best fossil classic

 

"Pictures of You" is the best lyrical song of all time, makes me cry like a little ***** every time. (It's about his mother who suffered from clinical depression back in 1960s and committed suicide while he was still a child and wrote about it the moment he saw old pictures of him and his mother when she was still alive). 

 

"Lullaby" is the greatest music video filmed in the 80s, more greater than Like a Prayer and Thriller but the GP isn't ready for that conversation, I fear

 

I’m glad that you have a band you like so much, but The Cure have never been my thing, I only seem to like a few of their songs. Each to their own. :gaycat2:

  • Author
Just now, Cutthroat said:

I’m glad that you have a band you like so much, but The Cure have never been my thing, I only seem to like a few of their songs. Each to their own. :gaycat2:

 

That's cuz you only listen to the basics such as Just Like Heaven or Friday I'm In Love

 

You haven't even heard their greatest 80s song "A Forest"

 

 

Robert Smith could GET IT back when he wasn't cosplaying in Emo Goth Drag Race persona :WAP: whew, what a man

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, pieceofgök said:

The user? Yes

 

LUV YOU bestie :heart: :hughard:

 

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

That's cuz you only listen to the basics such as Just Like Heaven or Friday I'm In Love

 

You haven't even heard their greatest 80s song "A Forest"

 

 

Robert Smith could GET IT back when he wasn't cosplaying in Emo Goth Drag Race persona :WAP: whew, what a man

 

Stop acting like you know what I have and haven’t listened to. :rip:
 

I’ve heard A LOT of their songs (including A Forest) and I said what I said. I like some of their material, but overall, they’re not for me. But enjoy Mr Smiths D. :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.