Adele - '30'

Gorgeous

This is... embarrassing. Only one page.

Out of Top 40. Karma for not releasing To Be Loved :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

Soon to be out of the top 200 too :clap3:

What’s it charting at this week? 

Also; she really messed up with Vegas. It ruined her whole momentum and OMG basically went from being massively hyped to left for dead. I hope she’s learnt that you are also responsible for your brand. 

I get stuff happens but the concert needs to be ready to go weeks in advance. She rushed it and it backfired. A shame. 

• 2 weeks later...

The album thread just as a dead as the era, we hate to see it.

The album kinda sucked NGL. “To Be Loved” deserved better. 

Let it be knownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that I tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttried

Spoiler

adele-come-back.gif

I love her and I love this album, but she deserves the underperforming last few weeks. She’s completely abandoned the era and left a sour taste in peoples mouths. She 100% should have released I drink wine and a new music video by now but I don’t know what they’re doing

1 hour ago, Tylerbv said:

I love her and I love this album, but she deserves the underperforming last few weeks. She’s completely abandoned the era and left a sour taste in peoples mouths. She 100% should have released I drink wine and a new music video by now but I don’t know what they’re doing

Ikr like they have the music video ready and what are they waiting for 

14 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

I'm hoping they are waiting to release a new single when they announce the new dates for Las Vegas :jonny5: