Why does God allow human suffering?

Revolution

Why does God allow suffering of innocent people, war, disease, etc.? Is they possibly evil?

God doesn't allow people to suffer tho, it's the creation that suffering is part of life and we experience it in order for us to grow, to find our power and use it for good and help others

He ain't real girl 

On 4/12/2022 at 10:37 PM, Revolution said:

Why does God allow suffering of innocent people, war, disease, etc.? Is they possibly evil?

I get this alot but I know that if you knew God and who he is you will understand why things are happening. One thing I can tell you that most of these things are happening because of SIN and disobedience towards God.

This is a pop forum and if you are serious about this subject please don't hesitate to DM me.

I'll try my best answer your questions with LOVE

6 hours ago, Victon said:

God doesn't allow people to suffer tho, it's the creation that suffering is part of life and we experience it in order for us to grow, to find our power and use it for good and help others

What power is that? 

Cause that entity people call "God" (in a judeo-christian perspective) doesn't work as Bibles and other books like to tell us.

Humans have free will unlike animals, plants or those higher entities.

We suffer cause we made that choice. 

You can still do the next right thing and bring help, support and generosity whenever you can. :alexz3:

Edited by Bencharmer

clearly the man ain't real

18 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

Cause that entity people call "God" (in a judeo-christian perspective) doesn't work as Bibles and other books like to tell us.

You can still do the next right thing and bring help, support and generosity whenever you can. :alexz3:

Your reasoning is exactly what the Bible teaches about suffering lol

On 4/14/2022 at 5:20 PM, Bencharmer said:

judeo christian perspective you must be dumb if you think islam is any different

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.