The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

1 hour ago, znake said:

Sorry, I mean how I can get one iPhone pro , it is always sold out in the website when I put Atlanta location 

You can try Best Buy? Most places are not going to have them in store since most are 2-3 weeks backordered. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

4 minutes ago, Attitude said:

You can try Best Buy? Most places are not going to have them in store since most are 2-3 weeks backordered. 

You mean I have to purchase it 2-3 weeks before my trip?  

but I need to pick it up in person , I don’t want delivery 

16 minutes ago, znake said:

You mean I have to purchase it 2-3 weeks before my trip?  

but I need to pick it up in person , I don’t want delivery 

You could probably do in store pickup? I'd look around to see if that's an option.

20 minutes ago, Attitude said:

You could probably do in store pickup? I'd look around to see if that's an option.

But it is sold out , not available 

Hi guys, I need some help. Last night, I updated to iOS 16.0.2 on my iPhone 12 Pro. The phone works fine, but I don’t see the “Duplicate” feature underneath “Utilities” in the Photos app. I have so many duplicate pictures on my phone that I’d love to delete to clear space (I have 7,263 items in my photos), so I was wondering if y’all know how I can get the Duplicate feature…. I went on Reddit and apparently your phone has to index your library by charging your phone overnight. I did that overnight but it’s still not there :(

The iPad Pro M2 is up for order.

Not the base iPad coming with USB C but only supporting 1st Gen Apple Pencil (via dongle) :ahh:

And the price increase on all (?) iPad models as well to justify base iPad being more expensive :ahh:

Even the new Pro are quite disappointing, basically just a spec bump. I can totally see why they didn't make an event for these devices...

21 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Not the base iPad coming with USB C but only supporting 1st Gen Apple Pencil (via dongle) :ahh:

And from my understanding people only get the dongle for free if they buy a new pencil along with the iPad. Existing owners and everyone who wants to buy a Pencil later have to pay 10 bucks :dies:

Edited by Crashed

• ATRL Moderator
23 hours ago, Crashed said:

And from my understanding people only get the dongle for free if they buy a new pencil along with the iPad. Existing owners and everyone who wants to buy a Pencil later have to pay 10 bucks :dies:

As someone with an old Pencil and aging iPad, I'd rather pay $10 for a dongle than $100 for a new pencil

I preordered the new iPad Pro 11" without any thought yesterday but spent majority of today second guessing it, so I cancelled the order :rip:Granted I currently have the base model iPad (7th Generation), so it would've been a huge upgrade, but I simply couldn't force myself to go through with it after some thought. On the other hand, I do now have my eyes on the M1 iPad Air. Pretty much the same size and has far better colors than the standard silver and space grey. I think I want the blue one specifically. I know there's a chance the M2 might come out next Spring, but given Apple's recent releases, I don't think the upgrades will be major. With that being said, would the Air be worth it? From my understanding, it sits somewhere between the base model and the pro model as far as what it offers. I don't need a Pro model for anything, really, but I want something better and more current than the one I'm rocking with, so the Air seems like a good compromise.

Some of these new Apple drops this year have been very weak. Very minor spec updates. Barely an upgrade for most of its products this year.

On 10/20/2022 at 4:49 AM, JonginBey said:

I preordered the new iPad Pro 11" without any thought yesterday but spent majority of today second guessing it, so I cancelled the order :rip:Granted I currently have the base model iPad (7th Generation), so it would've been a huge upgrade, but I simply couldn't force myself to go through with it after some thought. On the other hand, I do now have my eyes on the M1 iPad Air. Pretty much the same size and has far better colors than the standard silver and space grey. I think I want the blue one specifically. I know there's a chance the M2 might come out next Spring, but given Apple's recent releases, I don't think the upgrades will be major. With that being said, would the Air be worth it? From my understanding, it sits somewhere between the base model and the pro model as far as what it offers. I don't need a Pro model for anything, really, but I want something better and more current than the one I'm rocking with, so the Air seems like a good compromise.

I have a Gen 4 iPad Air (so not even M1) and I absolutely love it. It has enough battery life and CPU/RAM to handle basically everything, it's a no brainer really. iPad Pro is becoming a difficult purchase to justify in my opinion, the exclusive features are more catered to actual pro users rather than casual ones (except for the better display, I guess).

I never need an ipad since I have an iMac and Macbook pro. But I think it works for those that travel alot and don't have to worry about carrying a huge load.

The only apple products that I own is a iMac/MB Pro/Iphone/Apple Watch/Apple Tv 4K

On 10/21/2022 at 2:29 AM, Hephaestus said:

I have a Gen 4 iPad Air (so not even M1) and I absolutely love it. It has enough battery life and CPU/RAM to handle basically everything, it's a no brainer really. iPad Pro is becoming a difficult purchase to justify in my opinion, the exclusive features are more catered to actual pro users rather than casual ones (except for the better display, I guess).

I ended up getting the M1 iPad Air :gaycat1:and the Apple Pencil (2nd Gen). 

On 10/23/2022 at 3:37 AM, JonginBey said:

I ended up getting the M1 iPad Air :gaycat1:and the Apple Pencil (2nd Gen). 

Love that for you,I hope you'll like it :ihype:

Has Apple fixed the battery draining issue with iOS 16 and the notifications? I’ll consider updating once these are fixed.

Now why is dynamic island more intrusive and distracting than the notch ever was? :rip: I didn't realise how low the island is on the screen 

Edited by wildsidenormani

Wait, they randomly did a Beyoncé and dropped new iPads? Why was there no event? Are the iPads not that great/worth updating?

5 hours ago, Feather said:

Wait, they randomly did a Beyoncé and dropped new iPads? Why was there no event? Are the iPads not that great/worth updating?

The new base-model iPad is very flawed, and the M2 Pro isn’t much of an upgrade; and they clearly knew that, hence no event :rip:

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

The new base-model iPad is very flawed, and the M2 Pro isn’t much of an upgrade; and they clearly knew that, hence no event :rip:

Basically. We are getting new macbooks with an event. 

On 10/27/2022 at 3:49 PM, SugarfallB said:

i just got a new 14 pro after using 12 pro and i freakin love it

What’s the main difference ?

Camera is insane, bump in speed also, and they made you love the new notch with those animations. Also speakers are amazing

Hi iPhone Sistren! New owner of an iPhone 14 Preaux and AirPods Pro. 

The way they’ve had a CHOKEHOLD on me since iPhone 3GS back in 2008 :WAP:

I was video recording the blackpink show with my 14 Pro and somehow ProRes 1080p30 looks better than the 4k60 mode. :rip: 

I think because it captures more light, color, and detail. I think I'll upgrade to a ProMax next year with higher storage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.