Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Blood Magic

• ATRL Moderator

AHH! Seeing this tonight :wanda:

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Ampersand13

• Broken

8 hours ago, bumpah said:

its literally Wanda's movie :wanda:

Hide contents

when she was trapped in the mirror, and then used her reflections to escape that was really scary and satisfying

Hide contents

so is 616-Wanda dead? are we getting movies with her on the other universe where mutants exist?

the chavez girl was, yeah, she was something. kinda wished that:

Hide contents

wanda diced/obliterated chavez or throws her in hell 

excited for more wanda in the future

7 hours ago, Symmetra said:

Whew just watched it and Wanda gave what needed to be given :jonny5:

Hide contents

The way she stomped strange each and every time :dies:

I hope 616 Wanda isn’t dead.

3 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Absolutely amazing movie! I was low-key hoping Wanda wouldn’t be the main villain but she ******* stomped on everybody! ******* incredible seeing her fully being the Scarlet Witch! Seeing her floating and casting spells was top notch ****!

Hide contents

Seeing Jhon Krasinski as Reed was absolutely incredible! But seeing Patrick as Charles was honestly a movie highlight!, it’s funny how as of lately he’s been killed by the crazy Ginger lol? First Jean and now Wanda, sis can’t win. Now we know that mutants and fantastic 4  will exist on different version of earth, curious to see how that will play out in the long term.

The ending was brutal, I knew they wouldn’t defeat Wanda using power, but seeing her variant and her kids being so afraid of her was shocking. She was in so much pain and agony, my poor thing :( I don’t think she’s dead tho, she’s the Scarlet Witch after all but I’m curious to see how she’s gonna be that powerful in the future without the darkhold. I do believe she’s still going to create the mutants tho of be an essential part in their introduction.

3 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:
  Hide contents

They should’ve kept her a villain and gave her the redemption in her solo movies, I absolutely hate radical character changes. This woman literally killed an entire troop of soldiers, killed the Illuminati, was going to kill a child, and then saw her kids crying for one second and just did a 360. :deadbanana2:

Marvel films are infamous for being too long, but I actually think a 2 hour 30-40 minute runtime would’ve done this movie well.

Spoiler

Another user linked an article reporting she just signed for another 7 years last week in one of the spoiler tags, so yeah she is not gone and all signs seem to point to her getting a solo movie now like BW.

Overall her crumbling with the castle and disappearing is a good way to put her in the freezer. She is too powerful right now for the good of the franchise. Like imagine poor Kang trying it against her :rip: 

first of all, **** you wanda

secondly, they oversell the whole horror shlt

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Ihopewandadead

Edited by Raspy

Wanda needs to take her meds

like pick a side *****

make up your mind

4 minutes ago, Raspy said:

Wanda needs to take her meds

like pick a side *****

make up your mind

Her being an unstable ***** is her main threats in the comics too tho. This was her Froyo gate.

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Her being an unstable ***** is her main threats in the comics too tho. This was her Froyo gate.

:toofunny2:

:dies:

Decided to WFH today and ended up getting a ticket for 6pm :wanda: AMC better have that cool bucket since I'm driving 30 minutes :rip: 

Queen Elizabeth KILLED it as always :jonny6: but the screenplay is horrendous omg :rip:

14 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Is it as divisive as BvS? 

Bvs wasn't divisive, it's a total panned. In fact, it won a Razzie for its writing so don't let Snyder fans fool you with their distorted history.

OT: The last scene wherein it is supposed to be emotional TOOK me out and laugh at the movie because on how Strange look while talking seriously  :skull:

I really enjoyed this movie. Scarlet Witch carried. 

But that score... SO good :wanda: 

The music when she's casting her spells :wanda:

Wanda carried :wanda:

Tbh the rly mixed reviews on Reddit are from ppl who actually care about doctor strange :rip: and think that Wanda dog walking him for 2 hours makes her a “Mary sue” :rip: serves them right for speculating for months that the girls and gays would be mad at Wanda for being a villain lmao they rly don’t get us

I'm nervous :jonny: the only people praising it have Wanda avis :jonny: 

Without giving any spoilers. How was Christine in this movie? Excited to see her back!! 

26 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Is Tilda Swinton in this movie? 

Spoiler

No :(

2 minutes ago, leelewisduhh said:

Without giving any spoilers. How was Christine in this movie? Excited to see her back!! 

She was such a queen the whole film. Definitely played an important part 

So, I just got out from the cinema and I’m ***** speechless. :wanda:
I legit cannot understand why it is getting mixed reviews. Personally, I thought it was much better than NWH. Also, I went watching with a straight friend he confirmed it, so it’s not just my gay ass being excited about Wanda

Spoiler

obliterating LITERALLY everyone. I have no words to describe how much I love the way she was the centerpiece of the film. 

And the audience was so excited about the Illuminati cameos. I was shook so many people cared about John Krasinski and Patrick Stewart.

The film gave me everything I wanted/expected and more. It was pure perfection for all Wanda stans. 

Edited by Bindi

"What mouth?" 

xU5cQge.gif 

Elizabeth Olsen is a S-T-A-R! :heart2:, she was amazing - as per usual.

Reddit men mad Wanda is powerful ? she has literally always been an omega level mutant in the XMen comics. Not them trying her with the Mary Sue claims. Anyone who sees the trailers can clearly see this is a Docter strange and Wanda film. 

Spoiler

Wandavision literally ends with her becoming the scarlet witch and reading the darkhold book. So grace Randolph reviews about her character arc being destroyed from Wandavision literally makes no sense. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

This was so campy anyone who is not enjoying it is boring. 

The plot could have been better though. 

This was a SERVE from start to end :wanda: Lizzie better book that solo film. The way she carried and was way more interesting than the movie title hero. 

23 minutes ago, azii said:

"What mouth?" 

xU5cQge.gif 

A highlight :wanda:

everyone gasped 

23 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Reddit men mad Wanda is powerful ? she has literally always been an omega level mutant in the XMen comics. Not them trying her with the Mary Sue claims. Anyone who sees the trailers can clearly see this is a Docter strange and Wanda film. 

Reveal hidden contents

Wandavision literally ends with her becoming the scarlet witch and reading the darkhold book. So grace Randolph reviews about her character arc being destroyed from Wandavision literally makes no sense. 

Absolutely. It feels like the perfect continuation of her story.  The sexist haters are clearly pressed about how a single mother of two ended their alpha male faves. :rip:

Edited by Bindi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.