Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Blood Magic

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Ampersand13

• Broken

I finally watched it and it was… not excellent. :chick3:

I’d rather watch this than say… Thor: Dark World or Guardians 2, but it’s down there. Wanda deserved so much better.

6 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Sam Rami came up with the now iconic Wanda line. Say what you want about the Illuminati getting wrecked so easily, but it made for the most shocking scene 

Oh wow, thank u king:jonny:

On 6/23/2022 at 2:25 AM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

also a Scene of Wanda Decapitating  Mordo and a longer fight between Wanda and Docter strange 

Not them having additional gruesome deaths planned. Not gonna lie, I would've liked to see them :wanda:

10 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Sam Rami came up with the now iconic Wanda line. Say what you want about the Illuminati getting wrecked so easily, but it made for the most shocking scene 

Ugh, his mind! #ThankYouRaimi :clap3:

13 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The girls fuming in the comments :deadbanana2:

Just noticed the statue that killed captain marvel might be Jean Grey :jonny5:

For all those saying there wasn’t enough magic, even tho there was way more magic used in this film then any other Marvel movie. I already made a post about docter strange using dozens of spells and magic, here are some of Wanda’s feats 

On my Disney+ re-watch and it’s still insane we got Professor X, Inhumans, Fantastic 4 and Captain Carter. So many complaints about not enough cameos, but it’s still insane we got these all together in a movie. Like if you told me 2 years ago we would have all these icons in a movie I would never believe. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

The film was okay as I hadn’t seen any trailers leading up to it besides the preview they had after spider man, I was a bit gutted it didn’t follow that story arc of doctor strange trying to put the multi verse back together as it would have continued the multi verse arc from spider man, I just don’t get Marvel sometimes with their decisions 

I watched it yesterday and really ******* hated it :rip:

the multiverse storyline has been SUCH a let down, and the cAmEoS :isudumblmao: felt like an SNL skit. I did really like the Raimi touch tough, you could really tell the difference in tone and visuals

some other thoughts 

- the entire movie looked like a PlayStation game demo 

- that alternate New York looked stupid 

- the writing was laughably bad 

- and also extremely confusing? like, I did not understand half of it (though I also admit i completely disconnected halfway through)

I think i’m probably starting to be over the MCU after it peaked with Endgame. Black Widow and Eternals were meh, Spider Man was trash to me and this was not good either 

I didn’t know Xochitl Gomez is only 16! She actually did pretty good taking that into consideration 

it was so average...:noparty:

sad because I loved the first movie 

rewatched it and it's so beautiful visually. it's a shame the script is mid

Finally saw this. Yeah it was pretty mid. Some good stuff (the Raimi moments and influences) but so much garbage too. So much of this felt severely underbaked/underutilized (especially the Multiverse). The alternate New York looked so stupid. America Chavez was a total bore even though the actress has talent; they gave her nothing to work with. Had a hard time with Wanda's motivations for most the film. 

The writing :deadbanana4: some of the VFX work :deadbanana2:(bad) green screen galore

I think I'm done with Marvel for now. So bland. 

Edited by BNF91