Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Blood Magic

So excited to see this! A belated birthday present to meeeeee :jonny6:

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Ampersand13

• Broken

1 hour ago, Symmetra said:

Have europe and asia gotten the movie yet? or is that tomorrow?

We got it already. Watching it in 5 hours!

The cheque from Disney has cleared up.

Back to 80% on RT :party:

just watched it, great action and combat scenes

the story is lacking something tho, some nice cameos but I didn't find them that exciting

Overall great movie, I enjoy it way more than NWH

Seing this movie tonight, sooo excited!! :party:

5 hours ago, Donquizote said:

The cheque from Disney has cleared up.

Back to 80% on RT :party:

81% now, ope!

Movie is kind of a huge mess but Elizabeth DEVOURED. She was so good. Wish it focused more on her and less on Benedict.

Out of spite, I'm low-key happy it's not acclaimed :) 

I hated the idiotic narrative from the pretentious twerps on twitter, acting like Raimi was some god-level comicbook movie director, when all his Spiderman movies were deeply flawed :cm: 

Would’ve been better if it was a Scarlet Witch film no shade to Benny 

Just watched it. Didn’t like it all. I felt like it was too cheesy at most parts and all over the place. The VFX was also bad :deadbanana4: Scarlet Witch’s scenes are truly the highlight of the movie, the rest are skips. I just wished it went harder. 

watching it in two hours, I cannot wait (i don't care about Strange, only watching it for Wanda a.k.a. Scarlet QUEEN)

The way this is Strange's movie yet wanda stole the spotlight :deadbanana: 

So some Marvel fanboys are hating that Wanda was "shoehorned" into this movie and stole the spotlight from Doctor Strange yet.... weren't they the same ones just praising NWH calling it the best comicbook film of all time even though it was a Tom Holland movie yet people really only tuned into to see two former actors who had the role of spiderman? 

5 hours left :wanda:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Almost Home said:

I didn't think they'd manage to make something worse than Wandavision but they def did

xU5cQge.gif

You didn't like WandaVision? :emofish:

4 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

I didn't think they'd manage to make something worse than Wandavision but they def did

xU5cQge.gif

The fact you think Wandavision is bad just goes to prove your opinion isn’t valid sweetie 

xU5cQge.gif

1 hour ago, boys said:

So some Marvel fanboys are hating that Wanda was "shoehorned" into this movie and stole the spotlight from Doctor Strange yet.... weren't they the same ones just praising NWH calling it the best comicbook film of all time even though it was a Tom Holland movie yet people really only tuned into to see two former actors who had the role of spiderman? 

‘Scarlet Witch In The Multiverse Of Madness’ would have been a much better title anyways and they can all seethe with their opinions

they should be Lucky Wanda graced the screen with her presence cuz this movie would have been terrible without her

xU5cQge.gif

Just now, Almost Home said:

Not particularly interested whether you find my opinion valid or not. Shang Chi is the only enjoyable film of Phase 4 (so far) including No Way Home.

xU5cQge.gif

Chilè sis, no way home would have been the worst  of phase 4 had it not had the other spidey’s and we all know that.

#MultiverseOfMadness remains the second to Shang Chi

xU5cQge.gif

• ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

I liked the premise and the experimental nature of it was interesting but it started struggling fairly quickly and the finale was an absolute disaster. Loki is their only solid Disney Plus series so far. :gaycat6:

Mess, I couldn't get past the dialogue and performances in Loki but I get that WandaVision was less accessible in some ways :weeps: it's tied with Hawkeye as my favorite Marvel series so far Loki is my least favorite but I still love Tom

15 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

No Way Home is inconsistent af and horribly written (w/ some cute ideas much like Wandavision) and in retrospective it will be viewed less and less favourably but for the time being it is still very-well liked so I wanted to point out it was def another misfire for me. 

Multiverse of Madness is yet another poorly written, inconsistent tonally and character-wise and just messy af to be viewed as a serviceable MCU product and the Sam Raimi cucks on Twitter will not convince me otherwise no matter how hard they try to pass it off as some sort of masterpiece the rest of us just aren't seeing.  

xU5cQge.gif

Just say you hate Wanda and move on sis 

I SEE YOU #LeaveWandaAlone #WeStandWithWanda #AlmostHomeIsOverParty

xU5cQge.gif

at least we agree on Spider-Man tho 

• ATRL Moderator

I feel some people are making it out to be an Eternals sized level of panned when in reality the vast majority of reviews both critic and fan alike are positive. It might not be getting the same reception NWH did or End Game but it's far from Thor 2, Eternals, and Age of Ultron at least for now anyway 

I really came into this thinking there would be way more action, but there... wasn't :dies: the third act was the campiest third act I've seen in a long time and I absolutely loved it. Raimi definitely made it his own, the whole movie was so obviously him and I think many people will be divided by that. I do agree that it was tonally imbalanced, but at least they tried something new.

I also think people might dislike the movie because

the multiverse is not really a huge factor here. I think many expect to see variants of Iron Man, Cap America, and who knows what else, but I hope the actual cameos - particularly Mr Fantastic and Prof X - will make the fans happy. I personally gasped when I saw Black Bolt, that suit was EXQUISITE *chef's kiss* and I'm so glad they brought Anson Mount back after that **** show that was Inhumans...

now give me my Agents of SHIELD, Feige!!!!!! the problem is that I want more now. Cap Carter SERVED too, Maria Rambeau was there lol.

America Chavez IS the highlight of the movie and I cannot wait to see her punching hoes through the multiverse in New or Young Avengers. And of course, #TeamWanda no matter how many people she kills hihi

also, can we talk about that mid credits scene????? I literally squealed out loud :jonny5:

Usually don’t give a **** about MCU movies, but Raimi is a God so I will support my king :clap3:

Just saw spoiler pics on twitter... why are people like this ugh

3 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

‘Scarlet Witch In The Multiverse Of Madness’ would have been a much better title anyways and they can all seethe with their opinions

they should be Lucky Wanda graced the screen with her presence cuz this movie would have been terrible without her

xU5cQge.gif

Period :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.