RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

Canada I’m devastated. A reception turnaround for the books though β€” imagine her placement if this had happened just after S11 airedΒ 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Not the two Texas queens going out first :biblio:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Canada I’m devastated. A reception turnaround for the books though β€” imagine her placement if this had happened just after S11 airedΒ 

I would have certainly given her a higher score. Her drag was just as good as it is today but she wasn't void of any personality.

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

I would have certainly given her a higher score. Her drag was just as good as it is today but she wasn't void of any personality.

My S11 11 since I watched the season I fear

• Like 1

One of the most charismatic TV personalities + character arcs from the show like you said (she was vindicated against no-fun Yvie with time). The Miss You Much lip sync is my fav. Texas girls do it better yeah.

1 raja

2 alaska

3 sasha

4 bob

5 jaida

6 monet

7 bianca

8 alyssa

Β 

from who’s left

Season 11 In Memoriam

VYPxteY.png

Β 

9.Β Ra'Jah O'Hara

24.Β Brooke Lynn Hytes

47. A'keria C. Davenport

48. Scarlet Envy

53. Yvie Oddly

72. Silky Nutmeg Ganache

102. Plastique Tiara

110. Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

123. Kahanna Montrese

127. Nina West

129. Shuga Cain

162. Mercedes Iman Diamond

172. Honey Davenport

183. Ariel Versace

195. Soju

Β 

Cast Average: 5.644

Edited by genetic fail

Maybe I thought Miss Vanjie was more liked but seeing her out of the top 100 was weird for me.

Wait, that actually would've been kind of a great elimination order for S11 :eek:Β 

Β 

I guess maybe it wouldn't have made sense with how the girls actually did on the season (mainly Rajah and Kahanna), but y'all know what I mean.

Β 

Edited by NumbSoul
  • Like 1

I was secretly hoping that Monet would be higher than Bob, but I didn't expect Bob to be this low :doc:Β 

Β 

Also, can we get Bianca out asap pls?Β 

• ATRL Moderator

Alyssa and Bianca out pronto

Β 

my heart skips a beat with every tag now because I still have (had) Ra’Jah, Bob, MonΓ©t, Jaida, and Sasha in :rip:

Oh wow didn't expect Bob to miss top 4. She was excellent at Madonna's tour, I wish she had actually opened the show

bob outside the top 5...for what reason?? theres literally no reason unless some cringe sibling rivalry moments dragged her down that much for yall :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

I don’t think Bob’s 9.25 necessarily reflects that they’reΒ notΒ loved so much as it shows there are just several universally loved queensΒ 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Wait I forgot Alyssa is from Texas for a sec :eek:Β 

• Haha 1

Bob should’ve been guaranteed Top 5. Someone sabotaged! Also wait is MonΓ©t above Bob…

Β 

3 0s for Bob? Nuh uh

Yeah at this point, the differences here are in decimals. They might as well be #2 and it doesn’t make much of a difference. They all got generally high scores, just one queen may have gotten more 7s and another more 6s while they both receive like twenty 11s

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.