RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

I really liked Jinkx's runway, but I can't tell if I truly found the looks great or if I was just so surprised to find myself enjoying a Jinkx runway that I unconsciously rated it higher than it deserves.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Monet WASHED Jinkx in the lipsync. It wasn't close.

not posting any leaks ofc, but up until last week, all the info we got for the eps was like, more generic info that included just general challenge types (branding, girl groups, improv, etc), and who were top 2. but an old t spiller from as5 era iirc has returned, and are posting full spoilers (specific challenge, top 2, lipsync winner, lipsync song, high girls, and who gets blocked). last week we got ep 9/10, today we got ep 11 tea, and i fear next week we might get finale tea + possibly our winner leaked so...be cautious of spoilers ig. :dancehall:

5 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

The pearl-clutching. As if half of you don’t look up daddy p*rn daily :skull:

And before you come for me, I’m not defending the onlyfans mess. But Kinkx Monsoon clearly said “adult son’s friends”. 

Yea student teacher is the tea for me 

but also that may be one of my fav lipsyncs

10 hours ago, Antonini said:

This was a very tragic episode tbh. Forcing them to make a "Viral" video. The look of confusion on everyone's face said it all and they were like "well, guess we gotta make lemonade out of these lemons."  It's giving J-Lo promoting a flop dance on tiktok. “The #LoveDontCostAThingChallenge STARTS NOW !!!!” Lopez tweeted. “Can’t wait to see your renditions.”

Jynkx is insufferable in the work room. Tyra Sanchez woulda done that and everyone woulda been down her throat. 

And the fact that all these songs have been show tune campy songs...the "specialty" of a certain Ginger Smeagle...I can see why some of the girls felt there was definitely a push for someone...

Made Monet's win even sweeter tbh. 

All in all, Raja blocking Yvie instead of Jynkx is literally the moment Jynkx was guaranteed a spot in the top 4. Especially with the Roast being the next episode. 

Also, Ben Plat....the guy who's father let him star as a teenager while he looked like a 40 year old man? Mama. Monet's second victory deserved better than this episode. 

Y’all are unhinged :ahh:

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Y’all are unhinged :ahh:

I sure was! It was just not that great of an episode and came to drag it with the f slurs here :gaygacat6:

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I really liked Jinkx's runway, but I can't tell if I truly found the looks great or if I was just so surprised to find myself enjoying a Jinkx runway that I unconsciously rated it higher than it deserves.

agreed, i feel like i enjoyed it more because im used to jinkx looking meh. that hair needs to be burned though.

-

also what did jinkx do/say that was creepy/weird that yall keep referring to? im so out of the loop lol 

9 minutes ago, Babydoll. said:

also what did jinkx do/say that was creepy/weird that yall keep referring to? im so out of the loop lol 

as a jinkx stan, i think the only thing she's done thats really :biblionny:-ish is her promoing the OF of this femboy type who used terms like "the cutest baby boy" or smth like that when promoting himself, but is of age + iirc never actually used baby paraphernalia in his stuff, but wore like a video game bodysuit or smth?? its still kinda weird to me but there's technically nothing illegal there + the "baby" aspect was overblown imo

the rest is just a reach imo, like :rip: literally a huge part of the drag character of jinkx monsoon is being "seattles hottest single mother/milf", ever since she auditioned for s5. so her lyrics in "legends" or her tiktok dance dont rlly come off as weird or problematic to me? and the story willam told about her picking up skater guys and cleaning ticks off them in her tub isn't really problematic either like :skull: like jfc ppl were comparing her to sherry pie and saying she was a predator bc she likes twinks too + had a crush on ivy winters

• ATRL Moderator
58 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

not posting any leaks ofc, but up until last week, all the info we got for the eps was like, more generic info that included just general challenge types (branding, girl groups, improv, etc), and who were top 2. but an old t spiller from as5 era iirc has returned, and are posting full spoilers (specific challenge, top 2, lipsync winner, lipsync song, high girls, and who gets blocked). last week we got ep 9/10, today we got ep 11 tea, and i fear next week we might get finale tea + possibly our winner leaked so...be cautious of spoilers ig. :dancehall:

You seem like someone who follows spoilers so let me ask you a general question (I'm too afraid to ask in the spoiler thread cause I don't want to be spoiled on anything :lmao:). When they film multiple outcomes, are leakers still able to reveal who wins? Or is that info kept too secret by production until it airs on TV? I don't look at spoilers but always wondered that (so I know how seriously to take it if I ever see a winner "leaked").

Edited by feelslikeadream

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

You seem like someone who follows spoilers so let me ask you a general question (I'm too afraid to ask in the spoiler thread cause I don't want to be spoiled on anything :lmao:). When they film multiple outcomes, are leakers still able to reveal who wins? Or is that info kept too secret by production until it airs on TV? I don't look at spoilers but always wondered that (so I know how seriously to take it if I ever see a winner "leaked").

Someone leaks it when the final episode is sent out to tv platforms 

WOW tries to stop it now by leaking all the winners edits but most of the time it’s clear that the non winners are not the final edit lol 

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

well afaik there's been only 2 leaked winners so far (shea and kylie):

• for shea, i believe she was leaked a day or 2 before the ep released with a pic of her holding her scepter, and in the time between the ep, producers posted pics of juju and cracker with THEIR scepters too to throw people off, but i think most ppl still knew it was shea winning.
  • for kylie, we knew that they filmed every solo/double crown possibility, and a day or 2 before the as6 finale, a pic of her w the scepter leaked. but that time, no other pics of rajah/eureka/ginger winning were leaked, so there wasn't rlly anyone contesting her winning except for some ppl hoping that the person didnt post rajah holding the scepter too for a double crowning :chick3:

these are just text leaks atm, tho they've proven accurate so far, so i'm still worried abt seeing whoever won mentioned anywhere ? this is one winner i DONT wanna be spoiled on

5 hours ago, Twilish said:

Glad i wasn’t the only one. I think i would’ve liked it more if their was some cohesion/theme between the different gowns etc but it just felt like a few random ugly dresses propped on top of each other. She’s been killing it this season otherwise though.

The theme was the four seasons. What do you mean? 

12 hours ago, Antonini said:

This was a very tragic episode tbh. Forcing them to make a "Viral" video. The look of confusion on everyone's face said it all and they were like "well, guess we gotta make lemonade out of these lemons."  It's giving J-Lo promoting a flop dance on tiktok. “The #LoveDontCostAThingChallenge STARTS NOW !!!!” Lopez tweeted. “Can’t wait to see your renditions.”

Jynkx is insufferable in the work room. Tyra Sanchez woulda done that and everyone woulda been down her throat. 

And the fact that all these songs have been show tune campy songs...the "specialty" of a certain Ginger Smeagle...I can see why some of the girls felt there was definitely a push for someone...

Made Monet's win even sweeter tbh. 

All in all, Raja blocking Yvie instead of Jynkx is literally the moment Jynkx was guaranteed a spot in the top 4. Especially with the Roast being the next episode. 

Also, Ben Plat....the guy who's father let him star as a teenager while he looked like a 40 year old man? Mama. Monet's second victory deserved better than this episode. 

Re Tyra. Jaida and Jinx have been more unhinged this season then Tyra ever was is S2. But at least we got the cinematic masterpiece that was tyra singing and throwing around the dress in the workroom, then winning the challenge. ? Fans hated her for that, but the scene, and episode in general, was top notch. And one of the best untuckeds as well.

15 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

• for shea, i believe she was leaked a day or 2 before the ep released with a pic of her holding her scepter, and in the time between the ep, producers posted pics of juju and cracker with THEIR scepters too to throw people off, but i think most ppl still knew it was shea winning.
  • for kylie, we knew that they filmed every solo/double crown possibility, and a day or 2 before the as6 finale, a pic of her w the scepter leaked. but that time, no other pics of rajah/eureka/ginger winning were leaked, so there wasn't rlly anyone contesting her winning except for some ppl hoping that the person didnt post rajah holding the scepter too for a double crowning :chick3:

these are just text leaks atm, tho they've proven accurate so far, so i'm still worried abt seeing whoever won mentioned anywhere ? this is one winner i DONT wanna be spoiled on

They accidentally posted a solo crowning congratulations message for Monét then deleted it then Monet and Trinity’s double crowning was leaked through a pit stop screencap.

it’s always last minute **** ups.

1 hour ago, Babydoll. said:

agreed, i feel like i enjoyed it more because im used to jinkx looking meh. that hair needs to be burned though.

-

they all did great this week in the challenge and the runway :boat:

so i guess shea is done? no way she's winning the roast next week

it's so gross of you guys to insinuate that jinkx is a child predator :monkey: you all know what you are doing by constantly calling her weird and freaky smh

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Edge Of Glory said:

Ok, thanks for clarifying! I kinda wish I saw the Kylie leak so I wouldn't have had to watch live and then feel distraught to see Rajah ROBBED before my eyes :chick3:

48 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Re Tyra. Jaida and Jinx have been more unhinged this season then Tyra ever was is S2. But at least we got the cinematic masterpiece that was tyra singing and throwing around the dress in the workroom, then winning the challenge. ? Fans hated her for that, but the scene, and episode in general, was top notch. And one of the best untuckeds as well.

Not to mention the runway when Tati tried to come for Tyra and Tyra ATE her up. "Maybe next time I will sing, and maybe she'll get another horrible dress like she has on now." :ahh: :ahh: And the editing of the girls looking shocked :lmao: Just one of the reasons S2 is the best US season.

Edited by feelslikeadream

8 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Just realised this challenge was just a coverup to promote Ru's music :rip:

they promote ru's music several times in every single season

This thread really just loves to complain for the sake of complaining at this point :skull:

28 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

they promote ru's music several times in every single season

This thread really just loves to complain for the sake of complaining at this point :skull:

Where do you see me complaining? I was just pointing something out

54 minutes ago, wehan6 said:

it's so gross of you guys to insinuate that jinkx is a child predator :monkey: you all know what you are doing by constantly calling her weird and freaky smh

No one told her to post her fetishes on main or make her own references to them during the season lol

Is it that weird to you that people find seeking out baby boys and wanting to be their mother weird? Like it IS weird and taboo and freaky, no matter how bad Jinkx stans wanna make her the victim yet again.

The fact you are the only one here referencing being a child predator at all means you know exactly why it is weird and freaky too. :mandown: 

13 hours ago, Antonini said:

Wait this tea. Jinkx is so ****ing annoying in

the workroom, I was glad Raja didn’t feed into it. The “lol xd im so random” kooky schtick is ugly to watch. I couldn’t stand that type of humor when I was 10 years old, and I could not imagine people my age still acting that way, and Jinkx is over 10 years older than me :deadbanana:

#Justice4MissB*tch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.