RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jaida, Raja and Trin killed that. Amazing looks. Yvie's last looks was pretty cute too.

The other four were a bit forgettable for me.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

Am I the only one who hates when the guest judge goes to Untucked? :rip:

They always say the same shite. The only worthwhile ones I can remember are Gaga and Leslie Jones

Yeah. I think it’s now a default expectation that the guest judge will do an untucked visit, so I don’t blame the celebs for doing it, but it totally ruins the whole gag. 

There was also a clear purpose behind Gaga’s untucked appearance. It was more about giving them notes than it was to hear about how much the queens love her. If the guest judges make an untucked appearance, I’d rather they have a more clear purpose other than wanting to meet the queens and getting praised about how they inspired the queens. 

On topic about the episode: Trinity is proving herself to be the most well-rounded contestant ever. 

5 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Yeah. I think it’s now a default expectation that the guest judge will do an untucked visit, so I don’t blame the celebs for doing it, but it totally ruins the whole gag. 

There was also a clear purpose behind Gaga’s untucked appearance. It was more about giving them notes than it was to hear about how much the queens love her. If the guest judges make an untucked appearance, I’d rather they have a more clear purpose other than wanting to meet the queens and getting praised about how they inspired the queens. 

On topic about the episode: Trinity is proving herself to be the most well-rounded contestant ever. 

I agree, but then u have such cute moments such as the ones with Cameron Diaz or Lizzo and it all makes sense again. It truly depends on the guest judge and their honest appreciation for drag

I wonder if Raja is trying to lie a bit low intentionally because she and Jinkx are kind of inherently bigger targets because they’re OG winners. People like Shea, Trinity and Monet were always going to be standouts because they’ve always been really competitive, so it might benefit her to play the long game more and give the producers more of a story.

I feel like with everything else she’s given she could’ve put a lot more imagination into the second look but maybe chose not to or ran out of time. :siptea:

Trinity is a great competitor but lets not exaggerate here - its pretty clear she prepared and trained to sew that particular dress. Shes not a creative a la Raja who just comes up with a design on the spot, she practiced creating that particular dress, thats why she's started right when the challenge began.

I mean, good for her, but talent wise she cant compete with the likes of Jinkx, Raja and several others.

Shes still a great competitor tho without a question

Jaida ate that lip sync UP though :clap3: IDK when Trinity became so OTT camp in everything, the Katy Perry of Drag Race.

We’re gonna keep those “perfect Drag Race queen” comments to ourselves until the old lady lipsync is washed from my brain.

Raja should have left that second look at HOME

TW--PLnjDQFd2O5ufaEzn_hhqs6u6kk9YAtRkQsI

11 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Trinity is a great competitor but lets not exaggerate here - its pretty clear she prepared and trained to sew that particular dress. Shes not a creative a la Raja who just comes up with a design on the spot, she practiced creating that particular dress, thats why she's started right when the challenge began.

I mean, good for her, but talent wise she cant compete with the likes of Jinkx, Raja and several others.

Shes still a great competitor tho without a question

Raja who wrapped fabric around the bottom half of her dress? Yes the top was innovative and fabulous but she didn’t win. 

Tbh I was so excited about Yvie’s runways this season but, they’ve all been SO bad, including her awful promo looks  :bibliahh: 

not even on par with regular season runways, let alone an all winners :rip:  

well I can say her looks are elevated from her first season, we’ll give her that! 

Also yay to Jaida winning :jonny: 

her constructed outfit didn’t have that homemade/cheap feel of some of the others had. The only nitpick is I hate those tacky shoulder horns, never liked them in her original season either. 

If raja had a wig reveal into the modern day John waters hairline and a more full mustache then she might have won.

I am worried for yvie, like what can she possibly win? Her best bet was a performance challenge and she didnt win ep 1. So unless there is a talent show i dont see her winning anything.

same with Jaida tbh. Unless there is another ball/sewing challenge, i think this will be her one win because everyone else murders all other types of challenges.

Also, acting challenge means i can already predict viv, raja, and Jinx in the top, and this is where Jinx and Viv are about to Bendela the competition. Yall watch.

Monet's alliance with Trinity is lowkey useless because Trinity will never get the chance to block anyone if she keeps fumbling the lipsyncs like this :rip:

I been telling ya’ll that trinity should’ve been the sole winner of AS4 :fan:

She’s currently proving why she’s one of our best winners :foxaylove2:

I’m rooting for her to make it to the finale :coffee2:

Her only weakness are these lipsyncs so far…

TheOnlyOne

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 3: REALNESS OF FORTUNE BALL

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

@Both Sides Now @Thanatos @ucanfma @Body Talk @Subomie

@Rotunda @Bimbo @khalyan @HotFriedChicken @Gigii @Bindi

@LookinIn @Hephaestus @karron0624 @That Bad Eartha @Afferty

@Purr @LastKiss @NumbSoul @Elysium @pigeon @Little Dark Age

@sunmimi imfurst @IlianVargas @xrosup @alfonso12 @SitarHero @Why

@Jacobdaniel @slimfem @Witch Privilege @R.E.M. @Sebas @Almodusa

@alejandreaux @justlore @Fancyhoodlum @ChrisX @roso @LionH3art

@loveisdead9582 @AlottaWarmheart @Save The Day @argos @Rabbit

@yourfaveisaflop @Antonini @boys @Hurem @Flexus @kipperskipper

@t.A.T.u. @SpaceMan @OreGuy @D e v o n @Mars!

EPISODE 3

https://forms.gle/i2XmWpaQwoF8sJKz5

Looks & Scoreboard below the spoiler

xc8rTOC.png

ZqWpIKp.png

3BRluW9.png

rjrbiA8.png

You have until Wednesday, June 1st to get your votes in

Results will be on Thursday

Edited by TheOnlyOne

43 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Tbh I was so excited about Yvie’s runways this season but, they’ve all been SO bad, including her awful promo looks  :bibliahh: 

not even on par with regular season runways, let alone an all winners :rip:  

well I can say her looks are elevated from her first season, we’ll give her that! 

Like why did the entire cast hype her up in every interview if her looks are **** still? :rip: A set up me thinks

TW--PLnjDQFd2O5ufaEzn_hhqs6u6kk9YAtRkQsI

Why is All Star 7's Untucked not on Paramount Plus? How are y'all watching it?

18 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Why is All Star 7's Untucked not on Paramount Plus? How are y'all watching it?

It is. You have to search untucked and it is season 4 of untucked. 

Trinity has top tier wigs, I have literally gagged twice now at how good they are on stage.

I cant wait for Violet to read Rajas second look, like really? She BROUGHT THAT lol.

Im not worried for Yvie, yes she is just there atm, but this is a season of winners and she can only shine and gain, there is nothing to lose here.

Even bad moments become iconic, so if anything she'd just be forgotten while the others are praised.

Jaida could go all the way to the end without another star and still have already won the most important challenge: The Ball

Acting challenges are cringe and bad anyway, so let the riggamorris begin (Naomi in Jersey Court anyone?).

We know they have to justify keeping Jinx around since her runways are not gonna be good.

Iy4t.gif

I don't think Viv knew who Vanna White was prior to this episode :deadbanana2:

Yvie really proving she’s the worst winner. :deadbanana2: to think we could have had Brooklyn on this season. 

Jaida owned that lip sync. She looked incredible. :eek:

Shea did so well as well. 

Trinity :clap3: two lip sync losses in a low though. Is she doing it on purpose? Because that’s her biggest strength.

Yvie is simply awful :rip:

I have to say I didn't like the runway's in general, I didn't like the first two themes.

Raja's and Jaida's had great outfits tho, specially Raja. I didn't like Trinity's it looked all over the place

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

It is. You have to search untucked and it is season 4 of untucked. 

What sort of confusion :deadbanana2: Why would they do that... I guess it IS the fourth season OF All Stars Untucked...

I hope trixie is on the next season of all winners so she can be humiliated and exposed for all to see

Iy4t.gif

4 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Am I the only one who hates when the guest judge goes to Untucked? :rip:

They always say the same shite. The only worthwhile ones I can remember are Gaga and Leslie Jones

AOC was fantastic also.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.