RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
41 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

All of her rigged wins are on her left arm :skull:

cause it wasn’t righT :deadbanana4:

the makeover was definitely sasha's to win, and draggily ever after could've gone to... anyone really? but 9021ho was deserved

the as4 talent show is one of the most rigged wins in history

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

the makeover was definitely sasha's to win, and draggily ever after could've gone to... anyone really? but 9021ho was deserved

the as4 talent show is one of the most rigged wins in history

That's her right arm.

27 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Hmm this one is tricky. I don't know if I go for the best dress or the best "Dolly".

I’m doing closest to Dolly realness 75% and 25% how nice it is

The Vivienne really encapsulated Dolly so well :jonny5:

32 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Hmm this one is tricky. I don't know if I go for the best dress or the best "Dolly".

I went for best dressed, otherwise The Vivienne would've taken it

Jg68P3K.jpg

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I went for best dressed, otherwise The Vivienne would've taken it

Jg68P3K.jpg

Viv was the best Dolly but Trinity was the best dressed, Monet was good as Dolly but the coat was ugly ugh

10 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I’m doing closest to Dolly realness 75% and 25% how nice it is

You are not helping sis :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

monet has the best garment but viv embodied dolly so

2 hours ago, Goaty said:

I think the all-winners format could be great for a regular all-stars season provided they get a really great cast of queens, akin to AS2. But this would only work if they space out all stars more to collect a better cast, and we all know that's probably not going to happen. :katie:

Yeah you’re right, the all-winners format applied to a S14 level of cast (too many fillers queen) would be a nightmare. The overall strong cast of All Winners is what makes the format works, but a key point IMO is also the trimmed number of queens included. We don’t need 14 queens each season when you can narrow it down to a strong 8 giving the right space to each queen AND also creating a storyline that’s cohesive from the first episode to the last one.

The All Winners format with the likes of Jiggly or Serena Cha Cha :rip:

Keep it :rip:

Honestly a non-elim All Stars would work but only if we find the 10 most confrontational ******* possible to be in the cast. 

The All Winners format or something similar would be good for making a season of like ultimate runner ups/fan faves from past AS/vstheWorld seasons. I think they just need to add some element of game strategy based punishment for like the bottom 2 queens each week so some actual judging critiques can happen.

Like some combo of this list would be good for a non-elimination season:

Alyssa

Roxxxy

Detox

Katya

Shangela

Kennedy

DeLa

Manila

Naomi

Valentina

Alexis Mateo

Ra'jah

Pangina

Jimbo

x

Edited by That Bad Eartha
Double post

Y'all want Drag Race without eliminations now? :doc: No thank you.

Send all these ******* home, word to NPB from Atlanta Georgia

Didn’t we just get done complaining about how S14 had so many non-eliminations? And now y’all want exactly that?

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

Y'all want Drag Race without eliminations now? :doc: No thank you.

Send all these ******* home, word to NPB from Atlanta Georgia

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Didn’t we just get done complaining about how S14 had so many non-eliminations? And now y’all want exactly that?

:deadbanana2:

I think both can be true. Eliminations are an important part of the stakes of a normal season and the minimal amount of them made S14 drag on forever.

But I also think there is an obvious franchise benefit to figure out a way to get their top tier talent pool of non-winners back into the ring which is clearly getting increasingly hard for them based on the past few pre-AS7 All Stars seasons casts. Not saying I want it every year or even super often, just an idea.

I brought up the idea of a non-elimination AS season because the current format is boring. I haven't watched since AS5, which was a chore to get through. 

They need to take a year off, be very selective with the cast, and then come back with a new twist. The all-winners season has breathed new life into it for me, and I'd like them to keep up the momentum.

8 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

And only 2 were undeserved and only 1 a blatant Sh*ron rip off :clap3:

Immaculate timing on this post, though :heart2:

Question for the thread, do y’all consider it a good or bad thing for a queen to have more challenge wins than they do prominent gigs or achievements post show?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611176c7f1da739ea11d5

no-soportas-no-soportas-panzona.gif

I'm kinda late to the conversation but Alaska says it all here. What's the point of having 10 challenges if the only thing that matters in the end is a ******* lip sync? The current format needs to change ASAP, it's not fair and it's not even entertaining anymore. 

Races can be won at the very end.

11 minutes ago, Ruschi said:

I'm kinda late to the conversation but Alaska says it all here. What's the point of having 10 challenges if the only thing that matters in the end is a ******* lip sync? The current format needs to change ASAP, it's not fair and it's not even entertaining anymore. 

Oops wrong video. 

Sasha snuffed out Shea fair and square, and Alaska's win in AS2 was payola'd as **** :sorry:

I mean Drag Race stopped crowning queens for their performance throughout the season 6 years ago. Deal with it, Laskey.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.