RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Who yall got on a versus season?

Alaska

Alyssa

Detox

Jinkx

Roxxy

or 

Shea Coulee

Sasha Velour

Trinity The Tuck

Eureka

Valentina

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Screenshot-3.png

I think I need to watch the episode again :skull:

Edited by P.O.P

The Nancy Pelosi and 'God Bless America' bit was so inappropriate:rip: 

Jinkx is THAT girl and that's all that needs to be said

16 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Screenshot-3.png

I think I need to watch the episode again :skull:

ff

Yvie’s did feel pretty short but :michael: 

Viv was robbed, if Raja got a star for being a character and having an okay runway, VIv def deserves the win, she was better in both.

Jinkx was in the mix, her story had NOTHING to do with graduation at all so that alone disqualifies you in the ball, minus points.

Yvie was good, so she takes third or alternates ftw.

On 6/6/2022 at 11:09 AM, Anvarie said:

Has anyone kind of been glad Raja hasn’t been top 2 because they’re worried about how she would’ve fared performing those songs against the other potential winner? Ive been surprised with what Raja can do this season but I still feel like her lip syncing skills may fall flat and work against her :emofish:

:gaycat6:

Raja and The Vivienne should've been the top 2

Jinkx was a cute 3rd place this time around

:cries:

13 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Shea bringing up her grandma twice in one episode :rip: she's so desperate for TV moments it makes me feel sick

You need some ******* therapy :biblio:

HOW THE HELL WAS VIV NOT IN THE TOP 2. I JUST PAUSED THE EPISODE IN DISBELIEF WHEN THAT OLD MAN ANNOUNCED RAJA AND JINKX AS TOP 2. (jinkx deserved it but not raja). THEY ARE RIGGING THE SHOW AGAINST MY GIRL VIV, SHE ATE THE GIRLS UP IN THIS CHALLENGE, THERE WAS NO COMPARISON, SHE DEMOLISHED THEM AND ENDED THEIR CAREERS

Viv, sweetie, I'm so sorry :deadbanana2: She deserved a second legendary legend star this week :biblio:

Anyways, is anyone watching Vanjie's 24 Hours of Love? The men look so fine (edit: but some of them are insufferable :rip:), Vanjie is one lucky girl :jonny5: 

Edited by Crashed

I would've put Raja and Viv in the top 2 :rip: 

Viv was deffo channelling this character by catherine tate, she nailed it

Shea & Monet proving once AGAIN they didn't deserve to win their season :bibliahh:Horrible in every aspect.

Jinkx, Trinity, Raja & Viv slaying :heart2:

Viv deserved to be in the top this week and not Jinkx, i did not find whatever Jinkx was saying to be graduation related while everybody else stayed on theme. I thought Shae was the worst in the challenge, she's so dull. 

The lipsync was rotten starting from the song choice, why would they choose a random Lizzo song? The lipsyncs this season overall hasn't been as good as one would expect from a season consisting of winners, it's very undewhelming.

Shea's speech was so relatable, specially when she mentions John Hughes. Not everyone can understand this type of reference. 

Anyway the FPR results are boring/straightforward so they'll be done in one post

Do you all ever get tired of being so bitter? Jinkx, Raja and the Viv all did great I'd have been happy with any combo of them being top two. You guys can't even agree on who the Viv should have replaced though. Plus let's face it she was using a Catherine Tate bit again. If you're gonna ding Jinkx for not talking about the right things or Raja for being too quirky you should be dinging the viv for that.

I really loved this runway though, so many amazing looks. :clap3:

I'm glad Raja finally got a star. 

they all did so good this week in the challenge and looked fantastic on the runway :jonny:

i hope someone gives yvie a star next week :monkey:

ew at the nancy cameo 

The Nancy cameo was a hilarious cringe fest and I could tell some of the queens were pretending to like her. :dies:

TOOT or BOOT: Category is... Spikes on the Runway : r/rupaulsdragracer/rupaulsdragrace - TOOT or BOOT: Category is... Spikes on the Runway

8th: Shea Coulee

Average: 7.73

7th: Jinkx Monsoon

Average: 5.45

6th: Yvie Oddly 

Average: 5.29

5th: Monet X Change 

Average: 5.01 

4th: Trinity The Tuck

Average: 4.62

3rd: Raja Gemini

Average: 4.04 

2nd: The Vivienne

Average: 2.21 

1st: Jaida Essence Hall

Average: 1.60

Edited by Rotunda

Not Trinity being above Monét when her runway did NOT match the category

:skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.