Random Thoughts

Guernica

39 minutes ago, Devin said:

I been wanting to get into YTT but I’m nervous (prob cause I’ma R&B/Rap stan) @Remmy makes it look so easy. :deadbanana:

You should :) there are rock fans, rap fans, pop fans. Even mine is filled with a lot of rap.  You'd be surprised  :)

43 minutes ago, Devin said:

Damn sorry for ur loss. :heart:

Thank you :heart2:  

• Like 1

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• Danes

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

You should :) there are rock fans, rap fans, pop fans. Even mine is filled with a lot of rap.  You'd be surprised  :)

Thank you :heart2:  

Oh wow? Lemme start Oct 1 since thats around my lastfm anniversary. It looks fun for ppl that love tracking their own stats. 

:jonny5:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Born to Run said:

where's the page avenue avi for 20th anniversary TODAY?

Oh mess I forgot :ghostface:

I even thought to switch my username to a track from this album I'm such a flop stan :deadbanana:

I just realized I've NEVER done any online shopping in my life. Just made my first purchase!

• Like 2

My dad is turning 70 this year and I have this sadness about it.

I don't know why it makes me realize he's growing old and my time is limited with him but I wish I could just pause life forever if I'm being honest

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

I just realized I've NEVER done any online shopping in my life. Just made my first purchase!

What did you buy? & HOW have you gone this long without doing any online shopping omg?

3 minutes ago, lacy said:

What did you buy? & HOW have you gone this long without doing any online shopping omg?

I bought a couple of books

Idk, I had never felt the need to buy anything online... if I wanted to buy something, I would just go outside and look for it in my local stores lol. Online shopping is much easier though and I can buy stuff that I can't find nearby or in my country so I might start using it more often 

19 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I bought a couple of books

That's awesome, hope they arrive safe!! :heart:

19 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Idk, I had never felt the need to buy anything online... if I wanted to buy something, I would just go outside and look for it in my local stores lol. Online shopping is much easier though and I can buy stuff that I can't find nearby or in my country so I might start using it more often 

I find personally that a lot of the stuff I want is too niche to be able to buy it in person, or that things can be found cheaper online because i can check more stores for prices quicker. Balance is definitely the way though, I wish I could pick up more stuff in person

• Like 1

Would anyone be interested if I host more D*sney/P*xar animated movies rates? 

I did one in 2017 and then a "your top 20 animated movies ever" rate in 2019. 

I want to do either a Pixar rate or a Disney "Deep Cuts" rate. 

I don't even care that much about football, but I can't help but to be swept up in the excitement whenever LSU plays. :jonny5:

9 hours ago, Devin said:

I been wanting to get into YTT but I’m nervous (prob cause I’ma R&B/Rap stan) @Remmy makes it look so easy. :deadbanana:

Kiiii :gaycat4: Definitely don't be nervous, the section isn't very active. I feel like as long as you have 1-3 songs that are universally liked then they'll pop in & say they're rooting for those nn. Like lately I've been adding some K-Pop and plenty don't know it/aren't willing to give it a try but they'll still be like yesss Olivia, yesss Taylor. Also helps if you comment on other people's threads so they'll be more interested in returning to yours.

and period at you starting on Oct 1st :lakitu: perched

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Kiiii :gaycat4: Definitely don't be nervous, the section isn't very active. I feel like as long as you have 1-3 songs that are universally liked then they'll pop in & say they're rooting for those nn. Like lately I've been adding some K-Pop and plenty don't know it/aren't willing to give it a try but they'll still be like yesss Olivia, yesss Taylor. Also helps if you comment on other people's threads so they'll be more interested in returning to yours.

and period at you starting on Oct 1st :lakitu: perched

:deadbanana2: *takes notes* 

appreciate it bc definitely I been tryna get into it (maybe interests more users too) since last year. Certain users make theirs look overwhelming; but urs was one of the few I liked and felt like doing my own. Lemme just dive into it :duca:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Devin said:

:deadbanana2: *takes notes* 

appreciate it bc definitely I been tryna get into it (maybe interests more users too) since last year. Certain users make theirs look overwhelming; but urs was one of the few I liked and felt like doing my own. Lemme just dive into it :duca:

:fan:

Oh thank you :blush: Yeah I always like to describe it as a weekly Best Of. You have control over your thread and you can post whatever you want, add extra things if necessary, or just drop a simple countdown. Plus you're sharing what you like with a limited audience. :keir: It's definitely nice for stats and even a bit of nostalgia if you look back at old charts you made.

• Like 1

I've actually been thinking of doing one too. I discovered Spotify has a monthly top 50 feature so that should be fun to share.

Hopefully.

miley-cyrus.gif

@Zesty

Okay, who's the 🌌🐆 baddest *****? 🍑💁 I ♂ been 🔥 real, 🔆 been 👏 rich, been 💫☢ had 👀 this **** 💩 Big 🍆 Benz, big house 🏡🏠 and 👁 **** 👻 That's right, 👎💍 okay, I 💯 been 🙂 down ⬇💏 with Trick 🔑🔑 Okay, 🏻 it 😏👈 make 🏻 sense to 🏼💦 me 'Cause 🔄🔄 if your 👃 money ain't right, you speaking 😤 French ⚜ to 🎉 me Miss 👞 Trina, don't play 🎽👌 with me Or 💦🤔 you 😂👦 can 🔫🔥 say Miss 😭😈 Bigg, that's 😐😐 okay with 👏 me You need a 👌 grand just 😤 to 🎀 speak 🗣 to me 👏 Okay, are 🙏 you 😑 sure 🔜👍 you wanna sleep 😴🛌 with 💯😂 me?

I tried to be good, am I no good?
Am I no good? Am I no good?
With my memory restricted to a Polaroid in evidence

Appreciating Dancing With Our Hands Tied - Base - ATRL

I have a guilty pleasure for The Chainsmokers :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

I took my laptop to work so I can be clocked in on both my job and ATRL

How Clocking in Systems can help you manage Time and Attendance - Addtime  Recording

guess youre clocking in on linkedin tomorrow

• Haha 3

Hello ATRL, today is going to be a good day.

I'm entering my mean girls era. New pfp to celebrate.

spacer.png

was taking friend to car yday and she spilled shes depressed and it got me thinking is there anyone genuinely happy in this world...

15 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

I've actually been thinking of doing one too. I discovered Spotify has a monthly top 50 feature so that should be fun to share.

where is that feature?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.