Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

 

 

we're not ready for Jennie Kim back to the stage 

she will eat everything like in Coachella :jonny5:

 

Jennie (Gif) | Jennie coachella, Blackpink coachella, Black pink kpop

 

20 minutes ago, Gaia said:

They’re from OneHallyu???? :deadbanana4:

Yes, I'm pretty sure half of the thread is actually, some are so obvious:dies:

8 minutes ago, exists said:

IVE girlies did it again. No over the top mediaplay, no annoying fans, just simply good music and good Korean promotion.

 

Deserved the growth they've been having internationally. Hopefully they can get Daesang for Artist of The Year because they deserve it so much. Slayed late last year/early this year with Eleven, longevity queen Love Dive outcharting many big songs, and now After Like coming through against popular acts. 

Until they get too big and y’all turn against them :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

There haven't even been a gg to hit #1 on BB200 yet either:deadbanana2: Only 3 male Kpop acts have been able to top BB200 which are BTS, SuperM and Stray Kids.

 

BTS is still the only Kpop act to go #1 on Hot100, but BP will be the 1st gg to snatch both the Hot100 and BB200

Speaking of...

since we now know TWICE won't be #1 on BB200

BP is the next gg to release an album, I really want that #1 for them

7 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

lol the annoying fans will automatically pop up the bigger they get I fear

That comes with the price of getting big, there will be a lot of bandwagon stans especially those annoying 'I only stan one group in Kpop' bunch that fills BP/BTS twitter fanbase currently. But I hope they stay away as far as possible as IVE isn't serving noise music.

 

2 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

Until they get too big and y’all turn against them :deadbanana2:

Well some of the fake alliances might be mad, but personally for me why would I turn against them.
IVE is one of my faves, I just can't fully stan them yet because they have a minor and I tried watching them on variety they're kinda boring. But musically they have been top of the top, 3 hits with no miss. 

18 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

the twice dragging reminds me of when Holiday debuted at #10 on Melon and Halien spammed the thread for pages mocking them, ahh good times :celestial2:

 

TTT slaps tho! :jamming: 

I miss Halien 

I hope the good sis got the nose job they’ve been dreaming of in Korea :heart2:

Just now, Mel. said:

Speaking of...

since we now know TWICE won't be #1 on BB200

BP is the next gg to release an album, I really want that #1 for them

They deserve to be the first gg to go #1  BB200 and Hot100 for how much they have impacted the Kpop industry, as the biggest female Kpop act ever. They are literally the only group who could compete with BTS, and they also made it easier for all these new girl groups to succeed and stomp on boy groups today :clap3:They along with BTS made Kpop what it is today.

BP was also the group that got me into Kpop in the first place :clap3:

Forever 1 is a Top 4 Smasha ?

also y’all can celebrate your idol’s sucess without having to bring down other groups. I get it this is a Kpop forum and that’s what we do, but it kind gets old. Don’t ya think? 

listening to this after so long and I just noticed the Edge of Seventeen riff :jonny5:

they truly have the best 3rd gen discography :heart:

17 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

could SNSD pull off Attention, After Like, Pink Venom, Love Dive, or Hype Boy?

 

hype boy i think yes

they do but it would be awkward seeing them dancing Love Dive for me somehow idk why 

 

Edited by Sorecer

Watching JeongYeon fancam makes me so emotional :monkey: Like you can tell she's giving the best she got despite the burdens life had threw at her:chick3: this is what we call a FIGHTER!

 

2 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Watching JeongYeon fancam makes me so emotional :monkey: Like you can tell she's giving the best she got despite the burdens life had threw at her:chick3: this is what we call a FIGHTER!

 

her smile at the beginning :cries:

Jisoo has been glowing this cb....I usually pay her dust but this time shes actually slaying

BP making history :clap3:

 

 

Meanwhile KTRL:

"bUt WOnYoUng is a 4th gEn iT-giRL, siNcE shE wAs on a KOrEan nEws chAnnEl fOr eAtiNg a sTrAwbErry wiTh 2 hAnDs"

"wHo cArEs a abOut VMA anYwAys, when pAk and rAks are mOrE iMpOrtAnt"

"BUt BP wAs #2 and nOt #1 On mELOn, so tHEy arE still flops, and IVE endEd thEm"

Edited by Pluto2022

BP should snatch the #1 on B200 unless some random huge rapper surprise releases
..but the H100 is too hard with no radio.. if a kpop song were to go #1 it needs to be mega viral, released at the right time (not too much competition on the charts), promo etc
We all know the only reason Butter and Dynamite went #1 was because of mass buying, which Billboard removed after that :coffee:

Edited by TaylenaStan

1 minute ago, SpankGangsta said:

Jisoo has been glowing this cb....I usually pay her dust but this time shes actually slaying

I always liked her but yes you can really notice she improved a lot for this comeback 

 

#jisoo from heart burn

14 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

could SNSD pull off Attention, After Like, Pink Venom, Love Dive, or Hype Boy?

 

hype boy i think yes

Easily. The way they pulled off You Think, Party, Catch Me If You Can and Lion Heart all in one year:jonny6:like who else got versatility like that

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I'm team NJ in Ive v NewJennies I fear

Attention superior I hope it goes back to #1 :cm:

18 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

could SNSD pull off Attention, After Like, Pink Venom, Love Dive, or Hype Boy?

 

hype boy i think yes

All except Pink venom imo. They have no good rapper so it's not going to work & I can't imagine them pulling off the cunty chorus either

In terms of choreography they'd have to tone down all of the above tho. Tiffany, Yawn & Sunny their old bones are not keeping up with these teeny boppers :skull:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.