• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Cheers

• RihRihGirrrl

nothing better than getting a notification from her on ig and thinking about all the possibilities and it turning out to be a cheap ass sxf ad every single time:party:

That's it. We are not seeing new music ever again 

Would it terribly inconvenience her if she posted about something outside of the Fenty Multiverse for a second ? Even like a cryptic behind-the-scenes Insta story from rehearsals or :rip:

7 minutes ago, kweenofxanax said:

Would it terribly inconvenience her if she posted about something outside of the Fenty Multiverse for a second ? Even like a cryptic behind-the-scenes Insta story from rehearsals or :rip:

i’ll even take a nice fenty beauty/skin ad at this point lmao. i hate savage with a passion

Okay i don't think we're getting new music anymore, i'm so done with her atp. :rip:

12 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

boooo🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

8 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

Okay i don't think we're getting new music anymore, i'm so done with her atp. :rip:

We’re been saying, also she’s been saying 😩 SB a bow on her career!

25 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

So Fenty Hair and Fenty kids are the next ones. 

Hopefully she will give all the responsibility she can to yusef for fenty hair and A$ap for Fenty kids. 

And focuses on the music 

The “Now or Never” statement makes sense because she knew Fenty beauty was racking up the revenue :deadbanana2: queen doesn’t have to perform again a day in her life.

Dropping an album will just make the label money.. and she won’t see a decent check until she starts touring. (Which is pocket change compared to what Fenty Beauty is STILL bringing in.) :ahh:

8 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

The “Now or Never” statement makes sense because she knew Fenty beauty was racking up the revenue :deadbanana2: queen doesn’t have to perform again a day in her life.

Dropping an album will just make the label money.. and she won’t see a decent check until she starts touring. (Which is pocket change compared to what Fenty Beauty is STILL bringing in.) :ahh:

She owns her recordings and releases under her own imprint. The majority share of any revenue will go to her

it’s probably just the labour associated with crafting an album. 

She'll release R9 within the next year, maybe tour, wait maybe 5 years for R10, and then be done with music

i see it now :giraffe:

2 hours ago, CristianGarcia said:

2 hours ago, RihFenty20 said:

She owns her recordings and releases under her own imprint. The majority share of any revenue will go to her

it’s probably just the labour associated with crafting an album. 

Rihanna creating music is probably purely recreational at this point, it’s been this way for years (not just since this report for Fenty Beauty doubling its revenue in 2022, im assuming since 2019 when FB really started to take off and same with Savage… I do believe we would of got r9 like we were meant to in 2019 if FB wasn’t so successful) 

As for the SB (and Coachella even though it fell through) is to get her name out there again in the public and to help sell her other ventures, like there is literally no other reason unless she plans on releasing music this year, which is evident is quite unlikely at this point 

That’s why I was so confused when you guys were getting hyped about the tour rumours a couple months back, it was clearly never gonna happen :rip: 

1 hour ago, Homebrand said:

Rihanna creating music is probably purely recreational at this point, it’s been this way for years (not just since this report for Fenty Beauty doubling its revenue in 2022, im assuming since 2019 when FB really started to take off and same with Savage… I do believe we would of got r9 like we were meant to in 2019 if FB wasn’t so successful) 

As for the SB (and Coachella even though it fell through) is to get her name out there again in the public and to help sell her other ventures, like there is literally no other reason unless she plans on releasing music this year, which is evident is quite unlikely at this point 

That’s why I was so confused when you guys were getting hyped about the tour rumours a couple months back, it was clearly never gonna happen :rip: 

You said FB doubled its revenue last year, but you think she's doing the Super Bowl to help sell her brands ? :deadbanana: 

20 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

You said FB doubled its revenue last year, but you think she's doing the Super Bowl to help sell her brands ? :deadbanana: 

Super Bowl will give all her brands a push though. And she’s personally making sure of that. Obviously she’s not desperate for it but I’m sure it was one of the reasons why she accepted it. 

20 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Fenty Beauty is nearly 6 years old now, its an established brand and doesn't purely rely of selling off Rihanna's name anymore (hence why she hasn't promoted it on her Instagram in ages, and the focus has obviously shifted Savage in recent years which is what my comment was primarily about). Rihanna obviously has to stay in the limelight to a certain extent to maintain her image / marketability, its really not a hard concept to grasp girl :rip:  

17 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

Rihanna obviously has to stay in the limelight to a certain extent to maintain her image / marketability, its really not a hard concept to grasp girl :rip:

Yeah but, the Super bowl? There are easier ways to stay in the limelight. The Super Bowl is a lot of effort "just to get her name out there again". Especially when she could easily just toss out one of the many songs she's recorded so far and make headlines without leaving her bed.

5 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Yeah but, the Super bowl? There are easier ways to stay in the limelight. The Super Bowl is a lot of effort "just to get her name out there again". Especially when she could easily just toss out one of the many songs she's recorded so far and make headlines without leaving her bed.

I kind of agree with this. I truly wished she had gone the Selena Gomez route of just releasing a song here and there. There was no reason to do SB if it’s simply for brand promotion. :ducky:

3 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Didn't seem to be the case for LMU / Born Again :michael: Rih would never just release sporadic singles for the sake of it after not releasing an album since 2016. 

The 13mins at the SB or a 1 hour set at Coachella is a much less effort than promoting an album / tour. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.