P!nk

Underdogs

On 10/16/2022 at 1:45 PM, Braz said:

Twitter will not be happy if Pink gets the song for the Whitney movie... :bibliahh:

But I wouldn't complain.

Twitter can stfu ?

Besides black folks love still have love for P!nk because of Can’t Take Me Home, so she’ll be safe from black Twitter at least. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Gabriel Guedes

• Hiphopper

1 hour ago, dfantasy said:

A lot hinges on this first single though. If it is somewhat decent and it takes off, then the album sales shouldn't be too dismal. 

But lead singles from 40 year olds don’t typically take off. Sure she’ll do well on iTunes because it’s not hard these days and her demographic does buy music. But her streaming numbers are trash and Pop radio doesn’t tend to go for pop stars her age who haven’t had a hit in a while. Again, I would love to be proven wrong, but based on my understanding of the industry and how it treats women over 40, I’m just happy to get new music. That’s it. My expectations for how it performs are low. 

1 hour ago, dperkins said:

But lead singles from 40 year olds don’t typically take off. Sure she’ll do well on iTunes because it’s not hard these days and her demographic does buy music. But her streaming numbers are trash and Pop radio doesn’t tend to go for pop stars her age who haven’t had a hit in a while. Again, I would love to be proven wrong, but based on my understanding of the industry and how it treats women over 40, I’m just happy to get new music. That’s it. My expectations for how it performs are low. 

Honestly it’s all about her teams promo and pushing it on radio. Sia is over 40 and she is doing very well with unstoppable at the moment on radio 

David is totally right and we'd be lucky if the song charts at all on the Hot 100. Pink has 0 streaming power in the US and her social media relevance is negative. Just look at the song clip on TikTok lmao. :dancehall3:

She still has listeners in Europe and Australia obv, the song can work in those territories. 

Looking at the emojis in her bio next to NGNDA, there's also a circus tent. Could the album actually be called Carnival/Summer Carnival? :dancehall3:

5 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Looking at the emojis in her bio next to NGNDA, there's also a circus tent. Could the album actually be called Carnival/Summer Carnival? :dancehall3:

Good catch! What is the emoji in the middle? I can't see it. 

Although, it could be referring to the tour only, since she's linking it right after

1 hour ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Good catch! What is the emoji in the middle? I can't see it. 

Although, it could be referring to the tour only, since she's linking it right after

Its a disco ball

The disco ball and roller skates are in the music video i think, featuring the LA Roller Girls. Maybe it has a carnival theme too

4 hours ago, Underdogs said:

The disco ball and roller skates are in the music video i think, featuring the LA Roller Girls. Maybe it has a carnival theme too

Featuring the LA Roller Girls? Is that confirmed?

3 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Featuring the LA Roller Girls? Is that confirmed?

Nope just a guess. They reposted P!nk’s post in their story 

6 hours ago, Underdogs said:

Nope just a guess. They reposted P!nk’s post in their story 

Interesting. There was also an actress who also resposted P!nk's photo on her story and then P!nk reposted it. 

I think she's confirmed at this point. I hope they're lesbians

2 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Interesting. There was also an actress who also resposted P!nk's photo on her story and then P!nk reposted it. 

I think she's confirmed at this point. I hope they're lesbians

:skull:

1 hour ago, Pilgs said:

Will we get the album announcement on Nov 4 do we think?

I think so. 

---

NGNDA would be so good for the Superbowl HT Show. Like, it's literally the perfect song. Maybe she did record it for a certain purpose.

1 hour ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I think so. 

---

NGNDA would be so good for the Superbowl HT Show. Like, it's literally the perfect song. Maybe she did record it for a certain purpose.

Are you saying this based on the snippet or...?

If people still say she's doing the same thing again for NGNDA, I..........Michael Myers Halloween GIF by Dead Meat James

1 hour ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

This got me soooooooo hyped. She looks so happy that my heart aches with love!

She always days she's useless when she's happy, well, she's wrong after all~:hippo:

On 10/18/2022 at 6:15 PM, Underdogs said:

Actually came here to say this. It's starting to get suspicious that it is indeed named The Summer Carnival or sth like that :skull: 

Mama is so hot

5 hours ago, Hurts 2B Beautiful said:

Mama is so hot

Serving body in 2012, this era is gonna be huge as TTAL!!:duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.