Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

P!nk

Featured Replies

The more some of you keep justifying her actions the more it's gonna take for her to truly own her mistakes and understand the impact of her words.

  • Replies 3.5k
  • Views 192.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We're all allowed to play our role and to stand on what we believe in, and p!nk didn't murder anyone or being an active person behind the what's goin on in Palestine. She's just a ******* mother and a

  • SinnerCity
    SinnerCity

    This dumb as **** take, supporting Israel means FUNDING Israel, she's complicit in the genocide by ACTIVELY sharing pro-Israel content. How about taking off your stan goggles for once and seeing how d

  • pinktennisfreak
    pinktennisfreak

    Yes, absolutely - make sure you block her on Spotify and Apple Music, post the screenshots, share them everywhere, and collect your moral superiority points for the day. Maybe add a dramatic caption t

25 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

The more some of you keep justifying her actions the more it's gonna take for her to truly own her mistakes and understand the impact of her words.

Her zionism is wrong but her words have no impact, she's a singer not a politician.

9 hours ago, Braz said:

Her zionism is wrong but her words have no impact, she's a singer not a politician.

So her words don't matter but her activism does? That mentality is what's keeping us in the same permanent loop and avoiding any sort of accountability and change

3 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

So her words don't matter but her activism does? That mentality is what's keeping us in the same permanent loop and avoiding any sort of accountability and change

Again, I don't agree with zionism but portraying her and Sheeran as they're actively killing children in Gaza is pure Internet keyboard activism.

No one ever gaf about what Pink posted on IG. Y'all gave that post all the attention trying to cancel her THEN blamed her when Macklemore was fired. Now are trying to strip her of UNICEF title that legit does good for children all over the world as some sort of punishment cause she didn't say the words you wanted. It's all performative and toxic, trying to teach her a lesson.

2 hours ago, Braz said:

Again, I don't agree with zionism but portraying her and Sheeran as they're actively killing children in Gaza is pure Internet keyboard activism.

No one ever gaf about what Pink posted on IG. Y'all gave that post all the attention trying to cancel her THEN blamed her when Macklemore was fired. Now are trying to strip her of UNICEF title that legit does good for children all over the world as some sort of punishment cause she didn't say the words you wanted. It's all performative and toxic, trying to teach her a lesson.

Clearly, you've made up your mind about the whole thing, so I'm not even going to bother continuing this conversation. But all I'm going to say is, this isn't an isolated post and you should hold her accountable for her narrow vision and Israel support in this genocide

On 9/20/2026 at 5:56 PM, pinktennisfreak said:

Oh please. I don't need an influencer to tell me what to think - I have my own opinions. So don't ******* lecture me about P!nk being a "loser" because your brain has been marinating in TikTok takes and recycled internet outrage. And yes, I watched enough to get the formula: pick a villain, moralise, pile on, repeat. If Matt has some earth-shattering argument, make it yourself instead of treating "my favourite influencer said so" like a mic drop. What's actually embarrassing is watching people who supposedly admired everything P!nk stood for suddenly turn on her because the internet decided that's the fashionable position this week. Very brave. Very independent. Very definitely not conforming.

Shame on you after everything!!

I don't need an influencer to help me form opinions.

Do I think the P!nk hate train has blown out of proportions? Definitely. She's a victim of rampant misogyny these past few weeks and the petition to remove her as a UNICEF embassador after all the good she's done over the years is ridiculous.

Do I think she's stupid and a loser? For sure! Her statement was embarrassing. Her inability and unwillingness to sympathize with the Palestenian people and position herself in the correct side of history is so embarrasing on her part and hurtful for the stans that have been following her for decades and know her true spirit.

You cannot sugarcoat it. Yes, she's shaped who I am, but I will not blindly support her through this mess just because I'm a stan.

17 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

I don't need an influencer to help me form opinions.

Do I think the P!nk hate train has blown out of proportions? Definitely. She's a victim of rampant misogyny these past few weeks and the petition to remove her as a UNICEF embassador after all the good she's done over the years is ridiculous.

Do I think she's stupid and a loser? For sure! Her statement was embarrassing. Her inability and unwillingness to sympathize with the Palestenian people and position herself in the correct side of history is so embarrasing on her part and hurtful for the stans that have been following her for decades and know her true spirit.

You cannot sugarcoat it. Yes, she's shaped who I am, but I will not blindly support her through this mess just because I'm a stan.

Yeah, fair. I just think there's a pretty big gap between "I disagree with what she said" and "she's stupid and a loser." You can call her out without going full hate train lol.

5 minutes ago, Braz said:

Second wind for JGMAR as it hits a new peak on Global Spotify at #64.

zendaya

people really said lemme stream JGMAR one last time before i sign that petition

zendaya

ddd the mess of this thread for the last few pages

my one question is...

will she now bother to pick up her OWN pen to actually write songs or will that be outsourced again.

zendaya

and where is the you+me alberm

zendaya

Edited by Liafen

16 minutes ago, Liafen said:

ddd the mess of this thread for the last few pages

my one question is...

will she now bother to pick up her OWN pen to actually write songs or will that be outsourced again.

zendaya

and where is the you+me alberm

zendaya

I don't think she's releasing anything for a long long time...

zendaya

3 hours ago, Braz said:

JGMAR missed the top 50 by 35k streams.

Also debuted in the USA top 200 for the first time.

She surpassed 100 mil monthly listeners on YouTube Music for the first time ever.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.