• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

• AFullMoonlight

I will say despite the floppage and lack of momentum and all the mess, her team has accomplished one thing: she is relevant enough to get invited to the MET Gala. That says a lot by itself. None of the other 5H girls bar Camila obviously are anywhere near getting invited.

She is TAKING it omg :jonny6:

19 minutes ago, Protocol said:

I will say despite the floppage and lack of momentum and all the mess, her team has accomplished one thing: she is relevant enough to get invited to the MET Gala. That says a lot by itself. None of the other 5H girls bar Camila obviously are anywhere near getting invited.

The full time IG model/part-time musician did THAT 

She is one of the best-dressed tonight, and best-dressed above the neck IMO. Flawless make-up and hat. 

Hopefully this will give a nice bump to her socials and media exposure and the next single will come soon...

Eh. The Met Gala like many celeb events has kinda loss its prestige. When they start letting in any kind of social influencers, then pretty much anybody with a nice following can be let in. I do think she was one of the best dressed tonight. Though, I saw some bitter beckies being mad about the belly showing. If it’s one thing Normani is going to do, it’s going to be showcase her banging body. Can’t blame a girl for that. 

Did anybody see the interview where she was like she was being difficult with the designer? Classic Normani,

Edited by AFullMoonlight

Megan loves her some Normani I love their friendship

She gagged me:clap3:

Honored the gilded glamor theme, but modernized it & added her own signature touch 

(I'm starting to see that the occasional midriff is kind of her M.O. at this point. Think Motivation art cover, Motivation basketball scene, VMAs 2019 red carpet, VMA 2019 costume, 2021 VMAs costume, Fair promo shots and so on).

Edited by itscomingitsreal

I want them to collab so bad :jonny6:

17 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

She is COMING idcidcidc:alexz:

The twitter insider shared a 'Make It Hard' snippet, and it sounds fire. It was a track meant to be released as a single in 2018. There's another track snippet that I think might be on the album? I don't know they didn't give much info about it. 

1 hour ago, popularmoonlight said:

The twitter insider shared a 'Make It Hard' snippet, and it sounds fire. It was a track meant to be released as a single in 2018. There's another track snippet that I think might be on the album? I don't know they didn't give much info about it. 

Is Make It Hard scrapped? Or did they not elaborate on that?

2 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

Where’s the snippet? :jonny:

I need a list of all the awards she’s won so far

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

Is Make It Hard scrapped? Or did they not elaborate on that?

They said "was supposed to be a single" - so I don't really know it it was scrapped. But since its such an old song, I believe it might've been scrapped.

50 minutes ago, Getlikemike said:

Where’s the snippet? :jonny:

I'll try to find a way to share with you guys. Their account is private, but I have it saved on my phone obviously lol 

I'd be very surprised if she puts a song she recorded in 2018 on this album. Really feels like everything up to and including Motivation is dead and gone.

I think that song Make it harder will probably leak in full but I don't see it being on Normani's album either. Too old

4 hours ago, remming said:

I think that song Make it harder will probably leak in full but I don't see it being on Normani's album either. Too old

I think so too! I didn't know anyone had it. Leak a song and get them talking! I really don't know how to share with you guys the snippets. Anyone knows a way to upload a video - that's not Youtube and will probably not get copyrighted. I don't even know if its against the rules to talk about this but the mods should know that we're literally the stan bar in this forum that suffers the most and we deserve some happines 

She went to the MET GALA and still couldn't even post a single TikTok about it. She really doesn't want Gen Zs in her fanbase huh :toofunny2:

17 hours ago, shelven said:

She went to the MET GALA and still couldn't even post a single TikTok about it. She really doesn't want Gen Zs in her fanbase huh :toofunny2:

Lol yeah she could definitely do with a good social media management team. She just isn’t savvy in it lol :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.