Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

i wish a ***** would spin, im like PLS show up !!

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

is she really dropping before wireless? :jonny5: 

On 4/24/2022 at 12:50 PM, KKW said:

Does she really have a truly bad song/verse... it seems they all eventually grow on you even if it's in an ironic way

The Hills verse immediately comes to mind. It was already a hit.. it had a spot on SNL.. All she had to do was give something serviceable and could have had her first #1

I remember being so upset

On 4/24/2022 at 1:03 PM, KKW said:

It's camp

This is horrible :biblio:

at this point, drill nicki >>> trap nicki 

argue with ya mammy 

9 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

The Hills verse immediately comes to mind. It was already a hit.. it had a spot on SNL.. All she had to do was give something serviceable and could have had her first #1

I remember being so upset

This is horrible :biblio:

I remember staying up for this remix in HS and regretting my decision the second I heard her try to rhyme “life” and “wraith”

And for her to not throw in a second verse was just lazy. Also Eminem dropping an even better remix at the same time wasn’t helpful

it was meek’s fault guys 

he tried to destroy my sis 

EdgwUaYWAAEEiIh?format=jpg&name=medium

All I can think about is this photo when I see his name. None of it will ever make sense

RISEEEEEEEE :alexz:

6 minutes ago, arianuh said:

EdgwUaYWAAEEiIh?format=jpg&name=medium

All I can think about is this photo when I see his name. None of it will ever make sense

Ec3GuoOWkAAAvdB.jpg

9 minutes ago, Delicious said:

not fivio following bardi 

y’all are going to have to get over the fact that ppl in the industry like her 

nicki needs to get used to it too :deadbanana2:

I'm kind of sick of tweeting "trust it's all fun & games until I wanna play too" bullshit. She's been tweeting that & using it as a caption for the past 2 years now, the question is WHEN do you wanna play sis ? 

With that little radio tour she did, I was sure the album would be out before Wireless but now idk, I feel like she's not going to live up to her promises again. 

this time feels different imo

she’s actively making music, the music is doing pretty well, and she’s active on social media 

idk, it feels like an album is actually coming & i can’t wait for pink friday this week! 

I really have to confess something. 

I'm really not into Nicki like that anymore, well at least her music. She is still a beautiful human being and still talented. It's just that her music does nothing for me anymore I've been a huge fan of hers since 2010, but I think I may have to denounce my stan card

iQ6Ru9F6dn3Y5.gif

I probably will still use her as a cover up(using nicki gifs/avis) on this site but for as being a huge stan and defending her, I am not interested in it anymore. Nothing but love to you all. 

be blessed queen ♥️

i heard the cardis are accepting apps, she seems more your speed anyway :eli: 

Thank you sister. Bless you too.

Nicki was the only girl I repped for years and so it would be difficult to go in another route to stan for any other artist. 

i’m so ready for some mess djdjdjjdjddnffddd

9 hours ago, Click Clack said:

i’m so ready for some mess djdjdjjdjddnffddd

Does she actually have somethin prepared or is this all talk?

XvkVYwm.gif

I slept on Say So remix. Although the arrangement is awkward the bars go off, she sounds like she was having fun

16 hours ago, Queen Riri. said:

I'm really not into Nicki like that anymore, well at least her music. She is still a beautiful human being and still talented. It's just that her music does nothing for me anymore I've been a huge fan of hers since 2010, but I think I may have to denounce my stan card

iQ6Ru9F6dn3Y5.gif

I probably will still use her as a cover up(using nicki gifs/avis) on this site but for as being a huge stan and defending her, I am not interested in it anymore. Nothing but love to you all. 

waving-wave.gif

19 hours ago, Queen Riri. said:

iQ6Ru9F6dn3Y5.gif

Which artists are you listening right now sis? 

this summer smash 

I really love how DWHAP is slowly growing on Radio (well deserved). 

I know many of us are a bit confused on what she is doing right now. But, if she is working to rebuild what was burned down a few years ago, I think it is smart.

I'm really enjoying the music, even the songs that aren't that great (i.e. blick blick, bussin'). And I think the album will deliver. :michael:

Now, if she could leave the pettiness on wax (unless it benefits her), then I think this era will be her best.

9 minutes ago, BreatheMusic said:

I really love how DWHAP is slowly growing on Radio (well deserved). 

I know many of us are a bit confused on what she is doing right now. But, if she is working to rebuild what was burned down a few years ago, I think it is smart.

I'm really enjoying the music, even the songs that aren't that great (i.e. blick blick, bussin'). And I think the album will deliver. :michael:

Now, if she could leave the pettiness on wax (unless it benefits her), then I think this era will be her best.

all of this

she’s definitely rebuilding her brand & it’s working 

can’t wait for her to break into the beauty industry next 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.