Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Nicki Minaj

Featured Replies

Some of you need to log off for a minute. This base has been a hot mess for the past few days.

  • Replies 30.1k
  • Views 1.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

ย 

The album cover andย  rubbing her coochie every performance I seen of her

ย 

Nicki was sexual during her comeup but it was classy plus she had barsย 

ย 

2mhv7ew.gif

didnโ€™t know u were such a conservativeย 

ย 

2mhv7ew.gif

3 hours ago, Material Girl said:

didnโ€™t know u were such a conservativeย 

ย 

2mhv7ew.gif

ย 

I've done sex work before so I'm not sl*t shaming I'm justย  calling a spade a spade

ย 

2mhv7ew.gif

I can lick it, I can ride it while you slippin' and slidin'
I can do all them little tricks and keep the dick up inside it
You can smack it, you can grip it, you can go down and kiss it

ย 

Thisisalecx Nicki Minaj GIF - Thisisalecx Nicki Minaj Twerking GIFs

ย 

Classy queen!ย :jonny5:

A tiktok announcing the fake Tyga X Ice X Nicki collab now has 100k likes... What is going onย :bibliahh:

Why was Nicki playing so many unreleased/leaked songs yesterday? Are we getting our Say Yes To Heaven moment?...ย :jonny5:

Edited by Nico Kwon

3 minutes ago, Nico Kwon said:

Why was Nicki playing so many unreleased/leaked songs yesterday? Are we getting our Say Yes To Heaven moment?...ย :jonny5:

?ย 

what unreleased songs. i listened to maybe half the QR and everything she played had been releasedย 

  • Author
17 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

?ย 

what unreleased songs. i listened to maybe half the QR and everything she played had been releasedย 

JCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCN

P*ssy like girls damn is my p*ssy gay? Itโ€™s a holiday play with my p*ssy day

spacer.png

3 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

So was Doja dissing Nicki or nah?ย 
ย 

spacer.png

no.

ย 

i do wonder if they still text each other tho

ย 

spacer.png

This is so cute. Reminds me of her Kmart collection. Wish I would have gotten something at the tike, but didn't have money lmaoย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

50 minutes ago, Nico Kwon said:

A tiktok announcing the fake Tyga X Ice X Nicki collab now has 100k likes... What is going onย :bibliahh:

Dang I thigut that was real for a sec

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

now its time to make hits and its time to diss

ย 

2mhv7ew.gif

Barbie Tingz deserved to have ha moment. It was overshadowed by the dual drop.ย 

1 hour ago, Click Clack said:

FPihRv6VkAE_GMO.jpg

ย 

im choking

ย 

2mhv7ew.gif

The no reply

The really really really

The liking text instead of replyingย 

Ooh they despise one another

ย 

spacer.png

Tbf, I agree with Armonโ€™s take on their dynamic. I think Cat clearly respects Nicki, but sheโ€™s also a Barb-panderer doing tew much. Nicki probably thinks sheโ€™s corny, but neither will ever cross a professional working boundary with one another.ย :siptea:

36 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Tbf, I agree with Armonโ€™s take on their dynamic. I think Cat clearly respects Nicki, but sheโ€™s also a Barb-panderer doing tew much. Nicki probably thinks sheโ€™s corny, but neither will ever cross a professional working boundary with one another.ย :siptea:

yea idk about all that but the cat should keep nickiโ€™s name out of her mouth imo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.